Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] .
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Guess I'm too noob at this, not even seeing anything come up in apparel
Guess I'm too noob at this, not even seeing anything come up in apparel
tastefulmarketing.gif
Is anyone else just spamming the refresh button?

The stuff is going FAST
Is anyone else just spamming the refresh button?

The stuff is going FAST
lobx30c.jpg
I've yet to see anything below 4 gems D : I guess I'm missing it!
FooterAds.gif
[quote name="@Damiana1" date="2018-02-25 10:39:41" ] I've yet to see anything below 4 gems D : I guess I'm missing it! [/quote] Dulcette did say that it would be slower because some things are on hold, it's probably just slower because there's fewer items going up at a time ^^ I've seen 2-3
@Damiana1 wrote on 2018-02-25 10:39:41:
Dulcette did say that it would be slower because some things are on hold, it's probably just slower because there's fewer items going up at a time ^^ I've seen 2-3
udj6wT1.png
True! I'll just keep looking : ) good luck, everyone!
True! I'll just keep looking : ) good luck, everyone!
FooterAds.gif
just saw the gold steampunk wings
just saw the gold steampunk wings
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Dulcette take your time! it's okay for the delay. thank you so much for taking your time and keeping the wish of someone who wanted the junk apparel, that's super nice!
@Dulcette take your time! it's okay for the delay. thank you so much for taking your time and keeping the wish of someone who wanted the junk apparel, that's super nice!
^^^^ Yes, exactly!
^^^^ Yes, exactly!
FooterAds.gif
@Dulcette
Hey, no need to apologize! You've already given us lots of opportunities to get amazingly cheap stuff (thank you a bunch, by the way!), if you need to go slower with some stuff to honor a potential deal that is 100% a-okay! ^^
@Dulcette
Hey, no need to apologize! You've already given us lots of opportunities to get amazingly cheap stuff (thank you a bunch, by the way!), if you need to go slower with some stuff to honor a potential deal that is 100% a-okay! ^^
udj6wT1.png
RIP Thresher Flatfins
RIP Thresher Flatfins
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20