Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Buying --

I am currently buying 0g at a 1:1000 g:t ratio. Please send a CR; partials are more than welcome. Thank you!
Buying --

I am currently buying 0g at a 1:1000 g:t ratio. Please send a CR; partials are more than welcome. Thank you!
@Dulcette

What kind of items would you consider? I have 10 million Treasure and 1k gems, so I would need to find items you like for the rest. Unless you were willing to receive the rest after Greenskeeper...
@Dulcette

What kind of items would you consider? I have 10 million Treasure and 1k gems, so I would need to find items you like for the rest. Unless you were willing to receive the rest after Greenskeeper...
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
@Dulcette

Hmmm, the only retired familiars I'm willing to part with you've already got... I've got festival apparel for every festival from Jan 2016 onwards, I have unhatched eggs if you were wanting any of those (I have at least two from each flight and several Noc's) I have a bogsneak breed change scroll and a Noc scroll... and I have to head out now, back in five hours!

I'm late!
@Dulcette

Hmmm, the only retired familiars I'm willing to part with you've already got... I've got festival apparel for every festival from Jan 2016 onwards, I have unhatched eggs if you were wanting any of those (I have at least two from each flight and several Noc's) I have a bogsneak breed change scroll and a Noc scroll... and I have to head out now, back in five hours!

I'm late!
gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
does this stuff interest you?

Gen ones
Rusted, Iron, Gilded chests
2nd year+ festival chests
2nd year+ festival skins/accents

Some examples of UM skins/accents I have...

Last one there is a 1-print custom skincent. The two before that are both limited edition prints.

@Dulcette
oh, also, i can offer armbands from the first year festivals c:
does this stuff interest you?

Gen ones
Rusted, Iron, Gilded chests
2nd year+ festival chests
2nd year+ festival skins/accents

Some examples of UM skins/accents I have...

Last one there is a 1-print custom skincent. The two before that are both limited edition prints.

@Dulcette
oh, also, i can offer armbands from the first year festivals c:
@Dulcette
alright well, i have every single armband, and i also have every single chest from year 2
@Dulcette
alright well, i have every single armband, and i also have every single chest from year 2
@Dulcette
i also have most festival skins/accents from the first water festival and on... if you're interested in all of that stuff i can start working out prices but if you do prefer the offer above then that's ok as well c:
@Dulcette
i also have most festival skins/accents from the first water festival and on... if you're interested in all of that stuff i can start working out prices but if you do prefer the offer above then that's ok as well c:
@Dulcette
i was wondering if it might be possible to work something out with all of the festival chests before moving into armbands
@Dulcette
i was wondering if it might be possible to work something out with all of the festival chests before moving into armbands
Can I sell you 200g for 200kt?
Can I sell you 200g for 200kt?
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Dulcette OK! Thank you!