Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shaded Bust Pop Up Shop! [USD] [Closed]
1 2 3
[center][font=times new roman][size=5] Hi everyone! I'm in need of some irl cash due to the recent state of... well everything, so I'm going to be offering a few slots for shaded busts to keep things simple! For now I will only be doing dragon busts but I may open up a shop for human busts at a later date Let me know if you would like to be on a pinglist for if I decide to take humanoid commission or accept FR currency![/size] [size=7][u] Classic Fully Shaded Bust[/u] [/size] [size=5]-$25 -Includes 2 pieces of apparel extra apperal staring at +$1 based on complexity -Accents and skins start at +$1 increase based on complexity[/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/B1V4ey2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/prSCPIk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=7][u]Cartoon Style Shaded Bust[u][/size] [size=5]-$15 -Includes 2 pieces of apparel extra apperal staring at +$1 based on complexity -Accents and skins start at +$1 increase based on complexity[/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8m1QYPf.png[/img] [font=times new roman] [size=5]-[u]No need to ping me I'm subbed![/u] -I will accept [color=#409BDC][u]paypal[/u][/color] and [color=#409BDC][u]venmo[/u][/color] details to be given after commission request -Full payment is due after I show you the sketch and you confirm that everything looks good! -we can discuss prices for a larger or flat color piece -I work at a 2000 x 2000 pixel canvas but will try to make it about bio size and can resize on request -I am a student but given that my campus has shut down for the rest of the semester turn around should be a a few days to a week tops! [quote=order form]Username: dragon: Included apparel/accent: background color (solid or gradient): payment method: other:[/quote]
Hi everyone! I'm in need of some irl cash due to the recent state of... well everything, so I'm going to be offering a few slots for shaded busts to keep things simple!

For now I will only be doing dragon busts but I may open up a shop for human busts at a later date

Let me know if you would like to be on a pinglist for if I decide to take humanoid commission or accept FR currency!

Classic Fully Shaded Bust

-$25
-Includes 2 pieces of apparel extra apperal staring at +$1 based on complexity
-Accents and skins start at +$1 increase based on complexity

B1V4ey2.png
prSCPIk.png

Cartoon Style Shaded Bust
-$15
-Includes 2 pieces of apparel extra apperal staring at +$1 based on complexity
-Accents and skins start at +$1 increase based on complexity

8m1QYPf.png

-No need to ping me I'm subbed!
-I will accept paypal and venmo details to be given after commission request
-Full payment is due after I show you the sketch and you confirm that everything looks good!
-we can discuss prices for a larger or flat color piece
-I work at a 2000 x 2000 pixel canvas but will try to make it about bio size and can resize on request
-I am a student but given that my campus has shut down for the rest of the semester turn around should be a a few days to a week tops!

order form wrote:
Username:
dragon:
Included apparel/accent:
background color (solid or gradient):
payment method:
other:
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Slots
1.)
2.)