Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NEED Melters 1kt/g/mat + NocEggRAFFLE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center]Hello everyone! Since I'm too busy to do my own transmuting, I'd like to hire some people, especially those with low-level cauldrons, to do it for me. [size=5]I will pay [b]1000t/1g per item[/b][/size] I will send you a PM with the items. Feel free to keep my item if you want it as long as you replace it with a different item of the same category. After you finish transmuting, send me back a 2-way CR with the materials and I will pay you accordingly. I will also pay an additional [b]250t[/b] each if you smelt me the following Materials: [size=2][i][b]Red[/b][/i] or [i][b]Blue[/b][/i] Goo [i][b]Blue[/b][/i] Ooze [i][b]Purple[/b][/i] Sludge [i][b]Silver[/b][/i] Muck[/size] I will be sending a maximum bulk of [b]10 items per day per person[/b] unless you explicitly want another batch, but only after you've sent the current batch you've transmuted. I expect the transmuted materials back within [b]48 hours[/b] :D [u][b][size=5]All transmuters will also be automatically included in my melter's mini-raffle[/b][/u][/size]. The amount of money you earned [i]divided by 250[/i] will also be your number of entries into the mini-raffle. [b][u]Special New Years Mini-raffle:[/u][/b] (ends after 3000 tickets are earned) [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] LAH: ~199kt Please ping me with the number of items you want to smelt today! If you also have any mats that you wish to sell immediately to me, I will pay you the transmuter's fee (w/ rare mats bonus) + number of items of that category. You will also be automatically included in the raffle :D [/center]
Hello everyone! Since I'm too busy to do my own transmuting, I'd like to hire some people, especially those with low-level cauldrons, to do it for me.

I will pay 1000t/1g per item

I will send you a PM with the items. Feel free to keep my item if you want it as long as you replace it with a different item of the same category. After you finish transmuting, send me back a 2-way CR with the materials and I will pay you accordingly.

I will also pay an additional 250t each if you smelt me the following Materials:

Red or Blue Goo

Blue Ooze

Purple Sludge

Silver Muck

I will be sending a maximum bulk of 10 items per day per person unless you explicitly want another batch, but only after you've sent the current batch you've transmuted. I expect the transmuted materials back within 48 hours :D

All transmuters will also be automatically included in my melter's mini-raffle.

The amount of money you earned divided by 250 will also be your number of entries into the mini-raffle.

Special New Years Mini-raffle:
(ends after 3000 tickets are earned)
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
LAH: ~199kt

Please ping me with the number of items you want to smelt today!

If you also have any mats that you wish to sell immediately to me, I will pay you the transmuter's fee (w/ rare mats bonus) + number of items of that category. You will also be automatically included in the raffle :D
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
Transmuter & Item List:

PLEASE CHECK THIS SPREADSHEET FOR YOUR MELT TRACKER AND TICKET NUMBERS.
Transmuter & Item List:

PLEASE CHECK THIS SPREADSHEET FOR YOUR MELT TRACKER AND TICKET NUMBERS.
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
And we're open to hire!
And we're open to hire!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
If you also have any mats that you wish to sell immediately to me, I will pay you the transmuter's fee (w/ rare mats bonus) + number of items of that category. You will also be automatically included in the raffle :D
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
Bump!
Bump!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
Still looking for transmuters!
Still looking for transmuters!
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
I can do 10 today. Please send PM with mats. @tagape
I can do 10 today. Please send PM with mats. @tagape
@tagape
I'll do 10
@tagape
I'll do 10
@kudrow @Snowmoth PMs with transmutable items have been sent to both of you~
@kudrow @Snowmoth PMs with transmutable items have been sent to both of you~
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
Still need more transmuters! You can also sell your mats for the transmuters fee + bonus to get into the raffle :D
Still need more transmuters! You can also sell your mats for the transmuters fee + bonus to get into the raffle :D
Jy2ExXp.pngrFDxard.png

836JRT5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17