Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] My items - Your fodder
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33
How many adults would you be wanting for the Mana Relic accent?
How many adults would you be wanting for the Mana Relic accent?
wTSQXJp.pngygWzlbs.png5tiydC3.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngaXbaYIT.png0jScwbh.pngcbEt44U.pngA1ondHN.pngBYPpgRe.pngk2VzuFv.pngwTSQXJp.png
QNbfPfg.png
@LadyHama 2 would do it :)
@LadyHama 2 would do it :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@Panopticon It's actually a black lace anklet. The item tag isn't popping up on it, but I would accept 8 adults if you're still interested!
@Panopticon It's actually a black lace anklet. The item tag isn't popping up on it, but I would accept 8 adults if you're still interested!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
Great! I've got a couple that I can send you for it
Great! I've got a couple that I can send you for it
wTSQXJp.pngygWzlbs.png5tiydC3.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngaXbaYIT.png0jScwbh.pngcbEt44U.pngA1ondHN.pngBYPpgRe.pngk2VzuFv.pngwTSQXJp.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Panopticon no worries on the ping! Also I need to apologize I didn't see the LAH was 15k, it had been hovering around 80k for the last few days so sure, I can do 2 adults. I'll send you a CR

@LadyHama okay :) I will send a CR!
@Panopticon no worries on the ping! Also I need to apologize I didn't see the LAH was 15k, it had been hovering around 80k for the last few days so sure, I can do 2 adults. I'll send you a CR

@LadyHama okay :) I will send a CR!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

If I'm reading this right, would you take 9 dragons for a Hurricane Herald (40k) and a Seawater Savior (50k)? And how do you want these CRs set up?
@Kururin

If I'm reading this right, would you take 9 dragons for a Hurricane Herald (40k) and a Seawater Savior (50k)? And how do you want these CRs set up?
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Sadistic yes you're reading right! It is easiest for me if I send you a CR, that way I can accept as soon as I have space depending on the queue order. I can send one for each familiar (in exchange for 3 dragons each) and then if you could do a one way with the final three that would work!
@Sadistic yes you're reading right! It is easiest for me if I send you a CR, that way I can accept as soon as I have space depending on the queue order. I can send one for each familiar (in exchange for 3 dragons each) and then if you could do a one way with the final three that would work!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33