Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Moths, Miths, & Cute Food Wanted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MothOfTheMoon

I have a total of 172 reverse silk moths and false leaf moths if you're interested.
@MothOfTheMoon

I have a total of 172 reverse silk moths and false leaf moths if you're interested.
@MothOfTheMoon

I'm fine with random junk. :)
@MothOfTheMoon

I'm fine with random junk. :)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Nikki I'll see!
@Amut Yay!! Bring on the CR!
@Nikki I'll see!
@Amut Yay!! Bring on the CR!
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

I have 26 Golden Coa Moths and 23 Twilight Jewel Moths. Preferably in gems but treasure is fine.
@MothOfTheMoon

I have 26 Golden Coa Moths and 23 Twilight Jewel Moths. Preferably in gems but treasure is fine.
He/Him||+2 Hours

My Hatchery
Impure Diamonds, Sun Beams, Colorful Snow Cones
@MothOfTheMoon
Ah, sorry, I thought this was a collecting thread. I probably missed something on the front page, sorry about that.
@MothOfTheMoon
Ah, sorry, I thought this was a collecting thread. I probably missed something on the front page, sorry about that.

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Sirene It is! I just have too many of those types
@Sirene It is! I just have too many of those types
MothOfTheMoon.png
@TheCheshireSpy I don't know, I have full stacks of those moths. Gems seem a bit harsh
@TheCheshireSpy I don't know, I have full stacks of those moths. Gems seem a bit harsh
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

Alright! I don't have anything in particular that I want at the moment though... I could take any junk familiars or apparel you have but if you have any other suggestions for a trade, I'm open to them!
@MothOfTheMoon

Alright! I don't have anything in particular that I want at the moment though... I could take any junk familiars or apparel you have but if you have any other suggestions for a trade, I'm open to them!
bHeX9bv.png
@Kiryne
Battle health potion + Jungle Slash stone + Natural Acuity Fragment?
@Kiryne
Battle health potion + Jungle Slash stone + Natural Acuity Fragment?
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon

Sounds fine to me! I'll send the CR.
@MothOfTheMoon

Sounds fine to me! I'll send the CR.
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10