Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Moths, Miths, & Cute Food Wanted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MothOfTheMoon Hello there! I'd love to trade some of my spare moths. --Twilight Jewel Moth x 90 --Golden Coa Moth x 80 --Catocala Moth x 1 I'd love gems, but I'm happy to take mixed/treasure if you prefer, or we can work something out with alternative insect food points. I also have these if you're interested? [item=false veneer moth]x7 [item=fallout whisper]x155 I don't know if the Fallout Whisper counts. :)
@MothOfTheMoon Hello there! I'd love to trade some of my spare moths.

--Twilight Jewel Moth x 90
--Golden Coa Moth x 80
--Catocala Moth x 1

I'd love gems, but I'm happy to take mixed/treasure if you prefer, or we can work something out with alternative insect food points.

I also have these if you're interested?

False Veneer Moth x7
Fallout Whisper x155

I don't know if the Fallout Whisper counts. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
...How many fallout whispers do I get if I trade you Shadeswift or Firestrike? (two of my dragons, look at my lair to find them)
...How many fallout whispers do I get if I trade you Shadeswift or Firestrike? (two of my dragons, look at my lair to find them)
MothOfTheMoon.png
@Lundlaeva ^^^
@Lundlaeva ^^^
MothOfTheMoon.png
@Lundlaeva I only have dragons to trade...nothing less, nothing more.
Well I also have an extra amaranth moth that glitched into my game this morning, could trade you that
@Lundlaeva I only have dragons to trade...nothing less, nothing more.
Well I also have an extra amaranth moth that glitched into my game this morning, could trade you that
MothOfTheMoon.png
@MothOfTheMoon Ah, OK, no worries - I think I must've misunderstood reading your first post, my bad. :) I'm not really interested in dragons right now (I'm about to hatch some nests so I need to keep some space free). Thanks anyway and good luck with the collecting!
@MothOfTheMoon Ah, OK, no worries - I think I must've misunderstood reading your first post, my bad. :) I'm not really interested in dragons right now (I'm about to hatch some nests so I need to keep some space free). Thanks anyway and good luck with the collecting!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva Awwwww but I'm on a mission to have at least one of every moth species in the game! Can I have one free Fallout Whisper? Please? XD Just one
@Lundlaeva Awwwww but I'm on a mission to have at least one of every moth species in the game! Can I have one free Fallout Whisper? Please? XD Just one
MothOfTheMoon.png
EVERYBODY BUMP NOW! BUMP, BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!
EVERYBODY BUMP NOW! BUMP, BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!
MothOfTheMoon.png
//forages for moths and butterflies I have... [item=wasteland pauper]x54 [item=fallout whisper]x38 [item=black witch]x36 [item=white cabbage butterfly]x19 [item=petalwing matriarch]x196 The above ones are swipp/baldwin ingredients, so I'd prefer to sell them rather than trade. The ones below though I'll happily trade for equal food points in anything other than plants :) [item=vibrant flutterer]x125 [item=golden coa moth]x80 [item=twilight jewel moth]x84 [item=false leaf moth]x16 [item=reverse silkworm moth]x11 [item=false veneer moth]x7 [item=runic pug moth]x1
//forages for moths and butterflies

I have...
Wasteland Pauper x54
Fallout Whisper x38
Black Witch x36
White Cabbage Butterfly x19
Petalwing Matriarch x196
The above ones are swipp/baldwin ingredients, so I'd prefer to sell them rather than trade. The ones below though I'll happily trade for equal food points in anything other than plants :)
Vibrant Flutterer x125
Golden Coa Moth x80
Twilight Jewel Moth x84
x16
Reverse Silkworm Moth x11
False Veneer Moth x7
Runic Pug Moth x1
@wasteofanangel Wow! New species!
I will take:
1 Black Witch;
1 White Cabbage Butterfly;
1 Petalwing Flutterer;
And 1 Vibrant Flutterer. Will buy the first three for 3000 treasure, and will trade you 4 food points (XD) for the Petalwing. :D
Thank you for the new species!
@wasteofanangel Wow! New species!
I will take:
1 Black Witch;
1 White Cabbage Butterfly;
1 Petalwing Flutterer;
And 1 Vibrant Flutterer. Will buy the first three for 3000 treasure, and will trade you 4 food points (XD) for the Petalwing. :D
Thank you for the new species!
MothOfTheMoon.png
@wasteofanangel Petalwing matriarch*
@wasteofanangel Petalwing matriarch*
MothOfTheMoon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10