Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 100+ UM Accents & Skins
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 135 136
:D
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@darlnim
That’s great, thanks!
@darlnim
That’s great, thanks!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff

I'll set up a PA, let me now if you need more time :D
@GingerPuff

I'll set up a PA, let me now if you need more time :D
@Darlnim Wow you have a lot of accents and similar tastes, some of which I already have like the imperial floristry F imp which I love a lot. How much would you be interested in for whimsical glass? Would 1kg's worth work? Or I checked your wishlist, and I could do a combination of familiars, apparel, and gems?

There weren't any exact copies on the AH when I just checked, but the range of whimsical glass series went from 700g-2kg. I also would be willing to trade
@Darlnim Wow you have a lot of accents and similar tastes, some of which I already have like the imperial floristry F imp which I love a lot. How much would you be interested in for whimsical glass? Would 1kg's worth work? Or I checked your wishlist, and I could do a combination of familiars, apparel, and gems?

There weren't any exact copies on the AH when I just checked, but the range of whimsical glass series went from 700g-2kg. I also would be willing to trade
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

For the Whimsical Glass Glow I'm looking for 4.5kg since it was a 20 print limited run. The only items I will accept are on the front page as part of UMA trades. Let me know if you have those items! And that accent is lovely, but unfortunately not my cup of tea.
@MarinaQuakenbush

For the Whimsical Glass Glow I'm looking for 4.5kg since it was a 20 print limited run. The only items I will accept are on the front page as part of UMA trades. Let me know if you have those items! And that accent is lovely, but unfortunately not my cup of tea.
@Darlnim Hmm unfortunately that's out of my price range right now. But, these I'm hesitant on especially spring maiden as that was a limited run as well, but just in case any of these catch your interest thought I may as well post :) [skin=9712][skin=14589][skin=24648][skin=26725] Haha here's the outfit I made for my SD just for kicks before I saw your post XD [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=44514725&skin=20211&apparel=822,15720,15719,15703,15702,15712,15751,15752&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Darlnim Hmm unfortunately that's out of my price range right now. But, these I'm hesitant on especially spring maiden as that was a limited run as well, but just in case any of these catch your interest thought I may as well post :)

Haha here's the outfit I made for my SD just for kicks before I saw your post XD

dragon?did=44514725&skin=20211&apparel=822,15720,15719,15703,15702,15712,15751,15752&xt=dressing.png
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

She looks gorgeous. But nothing really caught my eye, sorry.
@MarinaQuakenbush

She looks gorgeous. But nothing really caught my eye, sorry.
@Darlnim No worries, and thanks! Maybe someday I'll have enough gems saved or if you ever decide to decrease the price, just let me know :)
@Darlnim No worries, and thanks! Maybe someday I'll have enough gems saved or if you ever decide to decrease the price, just let me know :)
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

Sure! Thank you for the interest :D
@MarinaQuakenbush

Sure! Thank you for the interest :D
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 135 136