Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77
@Darksaphira

That would be fantastic! I'd love to have two of my dragons leveled to 25, but I don't exactly have 600,000kt easily available haha. Would 100,000kt twice a week be alright for a plan?
@Darksaphira

That would be fantastic! I'd love to have two of my dragons leveled to 25, but I don't exactly have 600,000kt easily available haha. Would 100,000kt twice a week be alright for a plan?
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote Heh, who ever really has?^^
Sure that sounds good. Go ahead and send your dragons over if you want. I need a few minutes to finish training one of my own exaltees to free some space and then I'll take them in :)
@RustedCoyote Heh, who ever really has?^^
Sure that sounds good. Go ahead and send your dragons over if you want. I need a few minutes to finish training one of my own exaltees to free some space and then I'll take them in :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
Okay, thank you so much! I'll send them over now ^^! @Darksaphira
Okay, thank you so much! I'll send them over now ^^! @Darksaphira
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@Darksaphira

I'd like an hour in the Sandswept Delta, please.
@Darksaphira

I'd like an hour in the Sandswept Delta, please.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Sorry for the slow answer, I don't know where my brain is today! Sure you can. I'll try to get it done today still~
@BrinBellway Sorry for the slow answer, I don't know where my brain is today! Sure you can. I'll try to get it done today still~
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png

@Darksaphira
Hello! I was wondering how much treasure it would be to level my dragon Aalis from 20-25?

@Darksaphira
Hello! I was wondering how much treasure it would be to level my dragon Aalis from 20-25?
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@SlothToast
Hi there.
Getting a dragon from level 20 to level 25 costs 160kT (300k - 140k for being on level 20 already.)
@SlothToast
Hi there.
Getting a dragon from level 20 to level 25 costs 160kT (300k - 140k for being on level 20 already.)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png

@Darksaphira
Alright! I don't think I can afford that right now. But thanks anyway!

@Darksaphira
Alright! I don't think I can afford that right now. But thanks anyway!
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@SlothToast Alright. If you ever do, come back and if not good luck grinding I suppose ;) Have a wonderful day anyway~
@SlothToast Alright. If you ever do, come back and if not good luck grinding I suppose ;) Have a wonderful day anyway~
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Hi! I would like to order 30 minutes of coli grinding if you're available :) 15 minutes in the Arena and 15 in Redrock Cove please.
@Darksaphira

Hi! I would like to order 30 minutes of coli grinding if you're available :) 15 minutes in the Arena and 15 in Redrock Cove please.
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77