Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77
@Nikki Ah alright. Looking at current prices I'll come up with 6 pieces summing up at roughly 36kT, if you're quite fine with that :)
@Nikki Ah alright. Looking at current prices I'll come up with 6 pieces summing up at roughly 36kT, if you're quite fine with that :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

That sounds good! I'll start a CR.
@Darksaphira

That sounds good! I'll start a CR.
@Darksaphira
I'd like to order a bit of Coli grinding. :] Arena for an hour?
@Darksaphira
I'd like to order a bit of Coli grinding. :] Arena for an hour?
@Fluffesu sure :) Prices will of course drop back to normal so that's 48kT per hour. I will get to it once I am home from work, if you want you can set up a cr with payment already, if you don't I'll just send one once I am done.
@Fluffesu sure :) Prices will of course drop back to normal so that's 48kT per hour. I will get to it once I am home from work, if you want you can set up a cr with payment already, if you don't I'll just send one once I am done.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira
I actually did manage to get everything I needed from the Arena, so can I change the venue to Harpy's Roost, please? :>
@Darksaphira
I actually did manage to get everything I needed from the Arena, so can I change the venue to Harpy's Roost, please? :>
@Fluffesu sure no problem :)
@Fluffesu sure no problem :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira
Great! I also have a Noxious Coralclimber and Warcat Protector, if you're still looking for them.
Would you mind trading for your Riptide Clipper?
@Darksaphira
Great! I also have a Noxious Coralclimber and Warcat Protector, if you're still looking for them.
Would you mind trading for your Riptide Clipper?
@Fluffesu Sure~ I'll send a CR :)
@Fluffesu Sure~ I'll send a CR :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

I have a quick question for you, do you do payment plans for dragon training ^^?
@Darksaphira

I have a quick question for you, do you do payment plans for dragon training ^^?
output_DYly_Ja.gif
@RustedCoyote While I do prefer payment when a dragon is returned I am not generally oposed to doing payment plans if it is really needed for a customer. Sooo I never did a payment plan before but I can do one for you if that's what you want to know^^
@RustedCoyote While I do prefer payment when a dragon is returned I am not generally oposed to doing payment plans if it is really needed for a customer. Sooo I never did a payment plan before but I can do one for you if that's what you want to know^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 76 77