Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
@ShadyRabbit sure! I am a bit sick right now though and the new pokémon games are coming tomorrow sooo. I won't get it done today but try tomorrow...^^
@ShadyRabbit sure! I am a bit sick right now though and the new pokémon games are coming tomorrow sooo. I won't get it done today but try tomorrow...^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

That's fine :) And I understand... I might be getting Moon. I hope you feel better. Just send a CR whenever you get a chance to grind. No rush.
@Darksaphira

That's fine :) And I understand... I might be getting Moon. I hope you feel better. Just send a CR whenever you get a chance to grind. No rush.
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@Darksaphira
wait list me for dragon training? (lvl 1- lvl 25)
@Darksaphira
wait list me for dragon training? (lvl 1- lvl 25)
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif
@Dask Sure I will! I hope I'll get the prvious one done by the end of the week/beginning of next week (though no guarantees because of reasons mentioned in my last post)
@Dask Sure I will! I hope I'll get the prvious one done by the end of the week/beginning of next week (though no guarantees because of reasons mentioned in my last post)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
After having two and half hellish weeks I am back. Everything will be back on track. No more big breakups if nothing explodes. please tell me nothing is going to explode *ducks*

@Dask I know it has been faaar too long but if you're still in need of getting a dragon trained you can set up a one-way with it. If you've run away screaming in the meantime I do understand though^^'
After having two and half hellish weeks I am back. Everything will be back on track. No more big breakups if nothing explodes. please tell me nothing is going to explode *ducks*

@Dask I know it has been faaar too long but if you're still in need of getting a dragon trained you can set up a one-way with it. If you've run away screaming in the meantime I do understand though^^'
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@DarkSaphira When would your cauldron be available?
@DarkSaphira When would your cauldron be available?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I am usually just transmuting stuff for myself right now so if you need anything just send mats over and worst case there's a wait of 30 minutes until I am ready.
@Xairathan I am usually just transmuting stuff for myself right now so if you need anything just send mats over and worst case there's a wait of 30 minutes until I am ready.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@DarkSaphira I got a cauldron but thank you ^^
@DarkSaphira I got a cauldron but thank you ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
Aalright then~
Aalright then~
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
training is kinda suspended for our dom push right now. Totally doing training for fellow shadows if it's dom but nothing else really. Just do not have the time right now.
training is kinda suspended for our dom push right now. Totally doing training for fellow shadows if it's dom but nothing else really. Just do not have the time right now.
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png