Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shop, Dragon Training, Brewing & More
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
@Darksaphira

i'd love a ping for when you're open to brewing orders, please!
i'm looking to brew three genes. c:
@Darksaphira

i'd love a ping for when you're open to brewing orders, please!
i'm looking to brew three genes. c:
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@Mortca Alright, so noted :)

@tnoy23 Sure I'll put you on my list.
How much is a couple of hours?^^

@mildlyanxiousdoe I'll put you on my list :)
@Mortca Alright, so noted :)

@tnoy23 Sure I'll put you on my list.
How much is a couple of hours?^^

@mildlyanxiousdoe I'll put you on my list :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

2 hours. Sorry that I wasn't clear, everything makes sense in my brain but doesn't in any others.
@Darksaphira

2 hours. Sorry that I wasn't clear, everything makes sense in my brain but doesn't in any others.
@tnoy23 Absolutely right. I probably won't get your order done today but I'll probably get back to you tomorrow.

@TheRootbeerQueen If you'll send me the mats for your gene within the day I'll throw it in when I go to sleep today^^
@tnoy23 Absolutely right. I probably won't get your order done today but I'll probably get back to you tomorrow.

@TheRootbeerQueen If you'll send me the mats for your gene within the day I'll throw it in when I go to sleep today^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

No problem! Thank you so much!
@Darksaphira

No problem! Thank you so much!
@Darksaphira

I have a Mistral Bells Chest. And I was wondering if you would take it in trade for another item like the cloudsong skin?
@Darksaphira

I have a Mistral Bells Chest. And I was wondering if you would take it in trade for another item like the cloudsong skin?
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@RogueLoreWind Sure, I'll send a CR^^
@RogueLoreWind Sure, I'll send a CR^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

Hello, I have 2 repeat chests 1 mistral bells and 1 spirit on the wind. I was wondering if you would trade again? If so, I am looking for more skins and accents for celebrations. I would like them for the following:

Mirror male and female
Guardian male and female
Wild Claw male and female
Fae female
Pearlcatcher male
Snapper female
Ridgeback female
@Darksaphira

Hello, I have 2 repeat chests 1 mistral bells and 1 spirit on the wind. I was wondering if you would trade again? If so, I am looking for more skins and accents for celebrations. I would like them for the following:

Mirror male and female
Guardian male and female
Wild Claw male and female
Fae female
Pearlcatcher male
Snapper female
Ridgeback female
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@Darksaphira Should I set up a CR for grinding atm? Or just wait for you send the CR when you finished the grinding? [emoji=ridgeback confused]
@Darksaphira
Should I set up a CR for grinding atm? Or just wait for you send the CR when you finished the grinding?
FR+15
@Darksaphira could I please grab some transmutes? I'm running low on Baldwin mats right now. Just ping me!
@Darksaphira could I please grab some transmutes? I'm running low on Baldwin mats right now. Just ping me!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77