Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM DISCOUNT] Mid’s Snipe Shop [CLOSED
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 256 257
@Cuddleh sorry! ^^ if you're still around around rollover, you could see if there's anyone from light willing to help you out (since it looks like they'll have dom discount next and fest doesn't end til 6 frt)
@Cuddleh sorry! ^^ if you're still around around rollover, you could see if there's anyone from light willing to help you out (since it looks like they'll have dom discount next and fest doesn't end til 6 frt)
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Aw no need to apologize; it was my fault for getting distracted by a game and forgetting to come back for the rest of my skins! xD And I'm not too worried, my mom is light flight so I'll bother her after rollover~
Aw no need to apologize; it was my fault for getting distracted by a game and forgetting to come back for the rest of my skins! xD And I'm not too worried, my mom is light flight so I'll bother her after rollover~
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
aaaand it seems my trade request didnt go through DX oh well, i'l just grab em now
aaaand it seems my trade request didnt go through DX oh well, i'l just grab em now
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@MidNightTiger

Hello! Could I please get a refund for my order? The total was 89250t. I got another Dom store to help as it's after rollover and Earth doesn't have dom anymore. I apologize for any inconvenience.
@MidNightTiger

Hello! Could I please get a refund for my order? The total was 89250t. I got another Dom store to help as it's after rollover and Earth doesn't have dom anymore. I apologize for any inconvenience.
@onemessyperson sorry, i've already used the treasure to buy the skins. i bought them before rollover but had to go to sleep before rollover ended so i didn't have the chance to send them out yet. i'm gonna send them to you now, perhaps you can sell them for a profit on the AH
@onemessyperson sorry, i've already used the treasure to buy the skins. i bought them before rollover but had to go to sleep before rollover ended so i didn't have the chance to send them out yet. i'm gonna send them to you now, perhaps you can sell them for a profit on the AH
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger

Well, that's alright in that case then :)

I hope you don't find what I'm about to say next offensive or hostile. I understand that you are offering a free service and that sleep is really important, but I would have appreciated at least a ping on the thread telling me that the skins were going to be delivered later. It would have really saved me the anxiety of not knowing if I would be able to get the feast skins before they were phased out.

Anyway, thank you very much again for your time and your help!
@MidNightTiger

Well, that's alright in that case then :)

I hope you don't find what I'm about to say next offensive or hostile. I understand that you are offering a free service and that sleep is really important, but I would have appreciated at least a ping on the thread telling me that the skins were going to be delivered later. It would have really saved me the anxiety of not knowing if I would be able to get the feast skins before they were phased out.

Anyway, thank you very much again for your time and your help!
@onemessyperson no, that's fair. i did post a status update on the front page before i went to sleep but i didn't ping anyone bc i'm always afraid if somebody doesn't want to be pinged. perhaps i'll do it next time if i need to sleep before sending out orders
@onemessyperson no, that's fair. i did post a status update on the front page before i went to sleep but i didn't ping anyone bc i'm always afraid if somebody doesn't want to be pinged. perhaps i'll do it next time if i need to sleep before sending out orders
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
open!
open!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png