Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM DISCOUNT] Mid’s Snipe Shop [CLOSED
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
Hello again! Sent in a form and payment for the following:

Accent: Topographic
Accent: Bouldercrag Battlemarks
Accent: Points and Druzy

Thanks!
Hello again! Sent in a form and payment for the following:

Accent: Topographic
Accent: Bouldercrag Battlemarks
Accent: Points and Druzy

Thanks!
rlKxFiv.png
@Ambitious can do- just a warning that SD scrolls are not currently in stock, so i'll pray to the rng that they do so within the hour; if not i'll return the treasure to you
@Ambitious can do- just a warning that SD scrolls are not currently in stock, so i'll pray to the rng that they do so within the hour; if not i'll return the treasure to you
jaWTfJp.png
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png

YLC7rBk.png

FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger
Hello. I submitted a form for skins and accents, a total of 25 I believe. 1-way CR being sent now.
@MidNightTiger
Hello. I submitted a form for skins and accents, a total of 25 I believe. 1-way CR being sent now.
@MidNightTiger

Hello! I hope this isn't too late, I just requested an order for a full set of festival skins. I'll send the cash over right now via PM!
@MidNightTiger

Hello! I hope this isn't too late, I just requested an order for a full set of festival skins. I'll send the cash over right now via PM!
ANbDf4Q.gif
SHOP IS NOW CLOSED
SHOP IS NOW CLOSED
jaWTfJp.png
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png

YLC7rBk.png

Ah heck I just finished filling out my sheet @.@ Ah well. Thank you for your prior help :)
Ah heck I just finished filling out my sheet @.@ Ah well. Thank you for your prior help :)
DO NOT ping me about dragons unless interested! (< For Find a Dragon threads only)
33592486572_fcdbec12bc_m.jpg
@Cuddleh sorry! ^^ if you're still around around rollover, you could see if there's anyone from light willing to help you out (since it looks like they'll have dom discount next and fest doesn't end til 6 frt)
@Cuddleh sorry! ^^ if you're still around around rollover, you could see if there's anyone from light willing to help you out (since it looks like they'll have dom discount next and fest doesn't end til 6 frt)
jaWTfJp.png
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png

YLC7rBk.png

Aw no need to apologize; it was my fault for getting distracted by a game and forgetting to come back for the rest of my skins! xD And I'm not too worried, my mom is light flight so I'll bother her after rollover~
Aw no need to apologize; it was my fault for getting distracted by a game and forgetting to come back for the rest of my skins! xD And I'm not too worried, my mom is light flight so I'll bother her after rollover~
DO NOT ping me about dragons unless interested! (< For Find a Dragon threads only)
33592486572_fcdbec12bc_m.jpg
aaaand it seems my trade request didnt go through DX oh well, i'l just grab em now
aaaand it seems my trade request didnt go through DX oh well, i'l just grab em now
[wishes]
siggy_derg.png[/url]
[wishes]
siggy_derg.png[/url]
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185