Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM DISCOUNT] Mid’s Snipe Shop [CLOSED
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
@MidNightTiger

Hello! Could I please get a refund for my order? The total was 89250t. I got another Dom store to help as it's after rollover and Earth doesn't have dom anymore. I apologize for any inconvenience.
@MidNightTiger

Hello! Could I please get a refund for my order? The total was 89250t. I got another Dom store to help as it's after rollover and Earth doesn't have dom anymore. I apologize for any inconvenience.
rlKxFiv.png
@onemessyperson sorry, i've already used the treasure to buy the skins. i bought them before rollover but had to go to sleep before rollover ended so i didn't have the chance to send them out yet. i'm gonna send them to you now, perhaps you can sell them for a profit on the AH
@onemessyperson sorry, i've already used the treasure to buy the skins. i bought them before rollover but had to go to sleep before rollover ended so i didn't have the chance to send them out yet. i'm gonna send them to you now, perhaps you can sell them for a profit on the AH
jaWTfJp.png
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png

YLC7rBk.png

FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger

Well, that's alright in that case then :)

I hope you don't find what I'm about to say next offensive or hostile. I understand that you are offering a free service and that sleep is really important, but I would have appreciated at least a ping on the thread telling me that the skins were going to be delivered later. It would have really saved me the anxiety of not knowing if I would be able to get the feast skins before they were phased out.

Anyway, thank you very much again for your time and your help!
@MidNightTiger

Well, that's alright in that case then :)

I hope you don't find what I'm about to say next offensive or hostile. I understand that you are offering a free service and that sleep is really important, but I would have appreciated at least a ping on the thread telling me that the skins were going to be delivered later. It would have really saved me the anxiety of not knowing if I would be able to get the feast skins before they were phased out.

Anyway, thank you very much again for your time and your help!
rlKxFiv.png
@onemessyperson no, that's fair. i did post a status update on the front page before i went to sleep but i didn't ping anyone bc i'm always afraid if somebody doesn't want to be pinged. perhaps i'll do it next time if i need to sleep before sending out orders
@onemessyperson no, that's fair. i did post a status update on the front page before i went to sleep but i didn't ping anyone bc i'm always afraid if somebody doesn't want to be pinged. perhaps i'll do it next time if i need to sleep before sending out orders
jaWTfJp.png
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png

YLC7rBk.png

FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185