Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread of Much Trading {B Gems 1:750}
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
[quote name="Twizz" date=2016-10-28 02:44:47] @wasteofanangel You got it! Looks like LAH for all of them is about 75K give or take, so how about a swap of the following? 15 Green Sludge (4K~ each; 60K total) 7 Rusted Treasure Chests (2.8K~; 19.6K total) [/quote] I think my first ping may have gotten missed lol. @wasteofanangel If this sounds okay to you I can set up a CR :)
Twizz wrote on 2016-10-28:
@wasteofanangel

You got it! Looks like LAH for all of them is about 75K give or take, so how about a swap of the following?

15 Green Sludge (4K~ each; 60K total)
7 Rusted Treasure Chests (2.8K~; 19.6K total)

I think my first ping may have gotten missed lol.

@wasteofanangel If this sounds okay to you I can set up a CR :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Zeco5000 I have full chest sets for 14/15. Missing skins 4 and 5 from 2015, skins 3, 6 and 7 for 2014 though :)

@PumpkinPepper I generally sell them on the AH for 5G each and shrooms just aren't worth as much to me, so I don't think I can go any lower, sorry :/

@Twizz Many apologies, it was missed, I am blind sometimes :) That's fine, send over a crossroads with a reminder of which items it was and we'll be good ^.^
@Zeco5000 I have full chest sets for 14/15. Missing skins 4 and 5 from 2015, skins 3, 6 and 7 for 2014 though :)

@PumpkinPepper I generally sell them on the AH for 5G each and shrooms just aren't worth as much to me, so I don't think I can go any lower, sorry :/

@Twizz Many apologies, it was missed, I am blind sometimes :) That's fine, send over a crossroads with a reminder of which items it was and we'll be good ^.^
@wasteofanangel

That's alright! I'm always missing pings lol.

I'll set that CR up right now then. :)
@wasteofanangel

That's alright! I'm always missing pings lol.

I'll set that CR up right now then. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Up up ^.^
Up up ^.^
Dropped a spare new mermaid ^.^
Dropped a spare new mermaid ^.^
@wasteofanangel Looking for the maren defender and potentially Spite c:

I have a ton of arcane/RoR festival currency, some baldwin mats, some gems, and any/all dragons currently listed on the AH (And my gen 1 fae) tbh I would give all my for sale dergs for Spite

Also my name is also Kitty so that's p. cool
@wasteofanangel Looking for the maren defender and potentially Spite c:

I have a ton of arcane/RoR festival currency, some baldwin mats, some gems, and any/all dragons currently listed on the AH (And my gen 1 fae) tbh I would give all my for sale dergs for Spite

Also my name is also Kitty so that's p. cool
tumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif Sylnes-grabbag2sml.pngtumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif
@wasteofanangel
Rotclaw (or multiples if you have them for 225g? (LAH is 250) :)! And perhaps the golem gauntlet for 800? :O
Also would you be interested in Accent: Pestilent Acolyte
@wasteofanangel
Rotclaw (or multiples if you have them for 225g? (LAH is 250) :)! And perhaps the golem gauntlet for 800? :O
Also would you be interested in Accent: Pestilent Acolyte
@wasteofanangel

Long shot, but would you be interested in anything here and/or anything at the back of my lair on the AH (mostly G1s, inc. WCs) for your Wind Sprite?
@wasteofanangel

Long shot, but would you be interested in anything here and/or anything at the back of my lair on the AH (mostly G1s, inc. WCs) for your Wind Sprite?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose Someone actually just asked me about that one a few hours back. I'll see how negotiations go and ping you if it is still available after :)
@Sucrose Someone actually just asked me about that one a few hours back. I'll see how negotiations go and ping you if it is still available after :)
@wasteofanangel
Alright, thanks! I'd also be interested in some of your other stuff if you do find anything you're interested though, just saying xD
@wasteofanangel
Alright, thanks! I'd also be interested in some of your other stuff if you do find anything you're interested though, just saying xD
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31