Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Thread of Much Trading {B Gems 1:750}
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@wasteofanangel I have 40 octopi (assorted) 60 rusted chests 15ish grey slime 1 iron treasure chest 5 berserker 1 ambush :D Could you tally that up and let's work something out ;D I also have this dragon bab if you are interested? I think he would look pretty cool with some steampunk stuff? (I would give you him for near free i just want to find a nice home :)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28409170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284092/28409170_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wasteofanangel
I have 40 octopi (assorted)
60 rusted chests
15ish grey slime
1 iron treasure chest
5 berserker
1 ambush :D
Could you tally that up and let's work something out ;D
I also have this dragon bab if you are interested? I think he would look pretty cool with some steampunk stuff? (I would give you him for near free i just want to find a nice home :))

28409170_350.png
@wasteofanangel
I can do 800k treasure then for the Ramskull - M then, if that works for you?
@wasteofanangel
I can do 800k treasure then for the Ramskull - M then, if that works for you?
JwemsG3.pngR5Cf3lk.png
@Ultimatomo Sure thing, send a crossroads and I'll go hunt it out of my hoard ^.^
@Ultimatomo Sure thing, send a crossroads and I'll go hunt it out of my hoard ^.^
@Antideriv I'll get back to you in the morning, my brain doesn't feel capable of working that many things out without flailing :)
@Antideriv I'll get back to you in the morning, my brain doesn't feel capable of working that many things out without flailing :)
@wasteofanangel
np! I just took a nap myself :)
@wasteofanangel
np! I just took a nap myself :)
@wasteofanangel I have 46 arcane, and 86 RoR currency (132 total) and [item=Silver Steampunk Spats] for familiars I don't have? (Baldwin?) I'm not sure what would be fair ^^'
@wasteofanangel I have 46 arcane, and 86 RoR currency (132 total) and Silver Steampunk Spats for familiars I don't have? (Baldwin?) I'm not sure what would be fair ^^'
tumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif Sylnes-grabbag2sml.pngtumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif
@sylnes Pretty sure I can toss you a whole load of familiars you don't have, I'll go start working through your bestiary and filling a crossroads and you can attach whatever you think is fair from your supplies :)
@sylnes Pretty sure I can toss you a whole load of familiars you don't have, I'll go start working through your bestiary and filling a crossroads and you can attach whatever you think is fair from your supplies :)
@wasteofanangel That would be amazing! Thank you! <3
@wasteofanangel That would be amazing! Thank you! <3
tumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif Sylnes-grabbag2sml.pngtumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif
@wasteofanangel
I have 300 gems I can sell you if you are still looking.
@wasteofanangel
I have 300 gems I can sell you if you are still looking.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
@BombSwan That would be amazing, send a crossroads whenever you're ready :)
@BombSwan That would be amazing, send a crossroads whenever you're ready :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31