Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Doc's 1-Stop Coli Pop-up: CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@DoctorAndTARDIS Yay! >w< Thank you!~ 10k for a 1k tip ^w^~
@DoctorAndTARDIS Yay! >w< Thank you!~ 10k for a 1k tip ^w^~
@DoctorAndTARDIS What wishlist item would you be looking for in exchange for your Serthis Potions and Concoctions?
@DoctorAndTARDIS What wishlist item would you be looking for in exchange for your Serthis Potions and Concoctions?
@AetherSeer

sorry, haven't gotten around to updating my wish list yet, what would you be willing to offer? do you have any extra skins or accents?

i currently have 31 poisons and 37 concoctions, which, according the the lowest treasure value of 4000 for one, id lower the price to 2500T.

total is 170,000. do you have any accents or familiars or apparel?
@AetherSeer

sorry, haven't gotten around to updating my wish list yet, what would you be willing to offer? do you have any extra skins or accents?

i currently have 31 poisons and 37 concoctions, which, according the the lowest treasure value of 4000 for one, id lower the price to 2500T.

total is 170,000. do you have any accents or familiars or apparel?
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS I have a Mock Firebird familiar, if you're interested in that.

I also usually end up with apparel I don't use, so there are a few options for that, and a few extra NotN familiars as well.
@DoctorAndTARDIS I have a Mock Firebird familiar, if you're interested in that.

I also usually end up with apparel I don't use, so there are a few options for that, and a few extra NotN familiars as well.
@AetherSeer

oh yes totally! id love a mock firebird! i know its worth about 190k on the AH, so i can make up the 20k dif if you'd like?
@AetherSeer

oh yes totally! id love a mock firebird! i know its worth about 190k on the AH, so i can make up the 20k dif if you'd like?
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS Sure. I'll also accept 20kt of BBB materials too (Gold Muck, maybe?).
@DoctorAndTARDIS Sure. I'll also accept 20kt of BBB materials too (Gold Muck, maybe?).
@AetherSeer

i have that! so 31 poisons, 37 concoctions, and a gold muck for your mock firebird?
@AetherSeer

i have that! so 31 poisons, 37 concoctions, and a gold muck for your mock firebird?
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS Sounds like a deal. Send 'em over!
@DoctorAndTARDIS Sounds like a deal. Send 'em over!
@DoctorAndTardis
- Would you be willing to trade a Conjurers Staff for a Strange Chest? Or two? I'm not exactly sure how much those are worth. -
@DoctorAndTardis
- Would you be willing to trade a Conjurers Staff for a Strange Chest? Or two? I'm not exactly sure how much those are worth. -
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@WiIIow

yes of course! send a message over, is 2 chests ok?
@WiIIow

yes of course! send a message over, is 2 chests ok?
MTXo7oI.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30