Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Doc's 1-Stop Coli Pop-up: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@DoctorAndTARDIS Can I take all of your copper muck? How much would that be? What about your yellow items? :3

EDIT: Can I be pinged when you brew familairs if a gold muck pops out?
@DoctorAndTARDIS Can I take all of your copper muck? How much would that be? What about your yellow items? :3

EDIT: Can I be pinged when you brew familairs if a gold muck pops out?
@Harmonywish

4 copper mucks, would 12k sound alright?

and ill add you to the ping list :)
@Harmonywish

4 copper mucks, would 12k sound alright?

and ill add you to the ping list :)
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS Perfect! :> Can I take your yellow items as well? Sludge and ooze! Would that be 6k? :3

Oh and your sunset sea dragons?
@DoctorAndTARDIS Perfect! :> Can I take your yellow items as well? Sludge and ooze! Would that be 6k? :3

Oh and your sunset sea dragons?
@doctorandtardis how many conjurer's herb pouches do you have, and how much are you selling them for? I could go for trades if there's anything you're interested in.
@doctorandtardis how many conjurer's herb pouches do you have, and how much are you selling them for? I could go for trades if there's anything you're interested in.
@Harmonywish

sounds great! so the sunset seas are going for 5G each, but I'm willing to lower that to 1000T each as well, so 10k for 10?

bringing your total to: 10 sunsets = 10k
04 ooze
04 sludge = 6k

16k + 12k= 28k?
@Harmonywish

sounds great! so the sunset seas are going for 5G each, but I'm willing to lower that to 1000T each as well, so 10k for 10?

bringing your total to: 10 sunsets = 10k
04 ooze
04 sludge = 6k

16k + 12k= 28k?
MTXo7oI.png
@demoliceros

only one extra at the moment, id be willing to trade for a strange chest?
@demoliceros

only one extra at the moment, id be willing to trade for a strange chest?
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS

Wow, thank you for such low prices! *w* That would be lovely! If you get any more sea dragons, the yellow and blue, could I be notified? :3
@DoctorAndTARDIS

Wow, thank you for such low prices! *w* That would be lovely! If you get any more sea dragons, the yellow and blue, could I be notified? :3
@DoctorAndTARDIS
Hi I hope I didn't read wrong! Can I have two yellow and one red sludge? Thats total 3000t yes? :O
@DoctorAndTARDIS
Hi I hope I didn't read wrong! Can I have two yellow and one red sludge? Thats total 3000t yes? :O
@Harmonywish

of course! ill put you on the list!
@Harmonywish

of course! ill put you on the list!
MTXo7oI.png
@Uniformshark

sorry, the yellow sludge just got bought, but the red sludge is still open, 1k?
@Uniformshark

sorry, the yellow sludge just got bought, but the red sludge is still open, 1k?
MTXo7oI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30