Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Doc's 1-Stop Coli Pop-up: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@DoctorAndTARDIS Ok ill buy them if you still have any left!
@DoctorAndTARDIS Ok ill buy them if you still have any left!
You're not better than me, okay?! Just because you've created life doesn't make you some kind of god. There's more to life than life!
@doctorandtardis hmm I don't have any chests atm, how much treasure would you want?
@doctorandtardis hmm I don't have any chests atm, how much treasure would you want?
@demoliceros

Well the lowest on the AH Is 20k, so does 15k sound ok?

@Thebirdman

Yes they are still here, I'll send them asap
@demoliceros

Well the lowest on the AH Is 20k, so does 15k sound ok?

@Thebirdman

Yes they are still here, I'll send them asap
MTXo7oI.png
@doctorandtardis yeah, that sounds perfect. I'll send over the treash now!
@doctorandtardis yeah, that sounds perfect. I'll send over the treash now!
bump
bump
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS Hi! I'm interested in all of your green goo, all of your purple goo, and all your grey slime. Depending on the price, I'd also like your black slime. :D Please can you give me an idea of how much that would be?
@DoctorAndTARDIS Hi! I'm interested in all of your green goo, all of your purple goo, and all your grey slime. Depending on the price, I'd also like your black slime. :D Please can you give me an idea of how much that would be?
@DoctorAndTARDIS Would you be able to brew me 10 Glass Beakers? Let me know if you need any materials.
@DoctorAndTARDIS Would you be able to brew me 10 Glass Beakers? Let me know if you need any materials.
@Riisa
i haven't updated that section since yesterday, but i now have 8 green goo and 1 purple goo. grey slime is 3500T right now, and black is 10k each.

for 8 gree goos, 1 purple goo, 2 grey slime, and 1 black slime, the total is 26k. sound ok?

@AetherSeer
i brew specific things for others, i need to have materials sent to me please.
@Riisa
i haven't updated that section since yesterday, but i now have 8 green goo and 1 purple goo. grey slime is 3500T right now, and black is 10k each.

for 8 gree goos, 1 purple goo, 2 grey slime, and 1 black slime, the total is 26k. sound ok?

@AetherSeer
i brew specific things for others, i need to have materials sent to me please.
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS That's fine. I'll send 'em over momentarily.
@DoctorAndTARDIS That's fine. I'll send 'em over momentarily.
@Harmonywish

i just brewed a gold muck, i can sell it to you for 9k?
@Harmonywish

i just brewed a gold muck, i can sell it to you for 9k?
MTXo7oI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30