Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Doc's 1-Stop Coli Pop-up: CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
- @DoctorAndTardis
I actually only have one right now, but I'm farming up at the arena, so I should be able to get another tonight. -
- @DoctorAndTardis
I actually only have one right now, but I'm farming up at the arena, so I should be able to get another tonight. -
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@WiIIow

one is fine then, I'll send it over in a PM :)
@WiIIow

one is fine then, I'll send it over in a PM :)
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS hi friend! i'm interested in buying an Opposing Forces and a Wooden Marionnette. i can offer currency or possibly an item trade if there's anything you're interested in. ^^
@DoctorAndTARDIS hi friend! i'm interested in buying an Opposing Forces and a Wooden Marionnette. i can offer currency or possibly an item trade if there's anything you're interested in. ^^
@cubiecommala

oh hey! yeah i can do that! how about a swap with any extra NotN familiar you have?
@cubiecommala

oh hey! yeah i can do that! how about a swap with any extra NotN familiar you have?
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS

Hi! Would you be willing to brew a Magician's Hat for me? I have all of the materials.
@DoctorAndTARDIS

Hi! Would you be willing to brew a Magician's Hat for me? I have all of the materials.
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
@DoctorAndTARDIS i have a spare painted marionette i could trade for the wooden marionette, but that's my only double atm.

i'll give you 30 gems for an opposing forces? that's current AH price, and i'd rather buy from you than from a stranger ^^
@DoctorAndTARDIS i have a spare painted marionette i could trade for the wooden marionette, but that's my only double atm.

i'll give you 30 gems for an opposing forces? that's current AH price, and i'd rather buy from you than from a stranger ^^
@Scarletfire

sure! send it over!

@cubiecommala

sounds good! ill send over a PM
@Scarletfire

sure! send it over!

@cubiecommala

sounds good! ill send over a PM
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS

HI! How much would you want for

Simple Gold Necklace
Tail Rings
Wing Loop
Conjurer's Cobwebs
Sunsea Pseudo

Thanks!
@DoctorAndTARDIS

HI! How much would you want for

Simple Gold Necklace
Tail Rings
Wing Loop
Conjurer's Cobwebs
Sunsea Pseudo

Thanks!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl

first, love your user!
second, a
simple gold necklace - 3k
teardrop pastel tail ring - 7k
teardrop jade tail ring - 55k
wing loop - 35k
conjurer'd cobwebs - 75k
sunsea pseudo - 30k

Total: 205k sound ok?

edit: if its too much, i can lower the price of the jade tail ring and wing loop since you are buying so much
@LostGirl

first, love your user!
second, a
simple gold necklace - 3k
teardrop pastel tail ring - 7k
teardrop jade tail ring - 55k
wing loop - 35k
conjurer'd cobwebs - 75k
sunsea pseudo - 30k

Total: 205k sound ok?

edit: if its too much, i can lower the price of the jade tail ring and wing loop since you are buying so much
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS

(Thank you! ^_^)

May I please just have the simple gold necklace, teardrop pastel tail ring, and the sunsea pseudo? Sorry, I usually ask prices for multiple things to see exactly what I can afford lol
@DoctorAndTARDIS

(Thank you! ^_^)

May I please just have the simple gold necklace, teardrop pastel tail ring, and the sunsea pseudo? Sorry, I usually ask prices for multiple things to see exactly what I can afford lol
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30