Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD [temp hiatus]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@itsThirteen 24kt!
@itsThirteen 24kt!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@northernly

Ok, do you accept gems? I have 36
@northernly

Ok, do you accept gems? I have 36
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen Yeah! 35g will be fine.
@itsThirteen Yeah! 35g will be fine.

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly Ah sorry about replying now! I've had some drama go so I would reply. That all sounds good and I found another leveled dragon in my lair I don't really pay attention to the levels that much tbh... A level 3. So that would leave me with 266.3K if the math is correct?

I'll pay the rest in treasure. I just gotta sell some things and such to get the rest.
@Northernly Ah sorry about replying now! I've had some drama go so I would reply. That all sounds good and I found another leveled dragon in my lair I don't really pay attention to the levels that much tbh... A level 3. So that would leave me with 266.3K if the math is correct?

I'll pay the rest in treasure. I just gotta sell some things and such to get the rest.
kitty.png
@Unraveling Yep, that's right!

Mainly for my own reference, our line up is:
Two level 3s
a level 9
a level 10
a level 11
a level 14
1 copper muck
1 grey slime
5 green ooze
3 green sludge
and 266.3kt!

If I missed anything, please lemme know!
@Unraveling Yep, that's right!

Mainly for my own reference, our line up is:
Two level 3s
a level 9
a level 10
a level 11
a level 14
1 copper muck
1 grey slime
5 green ooze
3 green sludge
and 266.3kt!

If I missed anything, please lemme know!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly I'll send over the items right now along with all but one dragon. The level 11 is currently breeding some fodder but I will send her over once she's done in roughly 4 days if I get on everyday til then. I'll send all treasure by the end of the month for sure.

It's iffy if I would be able to send sooner with my exams coming up and a convention I'm working at.
@Northernly I'll send over the items right now along with all but one dragon. The level 11 is currently breeding some fodder but I will send her over once she's done in roughly 4 days if I get on everyday til then. I'll send all treasure by the end of the month for sure.

It's iffy if I would be able to send sooner with my exams coming up and a convention I'm working at.
kitty.png
@Unraveling I can hold the sprite for you till then! I'll leave whatever items you send to me in the PMs, in case anything comes up, and the dragons won't be exalted until about the 13th if you need to cancel (if not, I'm fine with refunding the money on those if they're exalted!)

That's fine! Good luck with that all, it sounds like quite the workload x_x
@Unraveling I can hold the sprite for you till then! I'll leave whatever items you send to me in the PMs, in case anything comes up, and the dragons won't be exalted until about the 13th if you need to cancel (if not, I'm fine with refunding the money on those if they're exalted!)

That's fine! Good luck with that all, it sounds like quite the workload x_x

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly Please do! Thank you so much for this! :) I sent a PM and now I'll send the all but one of the dragons over. I'll make sure she's sent once she is available.
@Northernly Please do! Thank you so much for this! :) I sent a PM and now I'll send the all but one of the dragons over. I'll make sure she's sent once she is available.
kitty.png
Bump!
Bump!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly how much for the Electricians sash?
@Northernly how much for the Electricians sash?
LWDw43p.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24