Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD [temp hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/qbJN1V6.png[/img] [size=2]aka [b]YALE SALE[/b] aka "For goodness' sake, North, you really need to clean out your hoard, you chicken nugget" Banner/signature image by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=79556]CrimsonCatalyst[/url]! Thank u random citizen[/size] [b]Currently on a temp hiatus!![/b] [size=2](Back at it again at Krispy Kreme *does a sick flip*)[/size] Anyways I'm looking to sell a ton of stuff. This kind of stuff: [size=6]Swipp/Baldwin Mats[/size] ----- I have so much stuff for this, feel free to ask me if I have certain things! I probably do. There are a few things I won't sell, but I'll let you know if that's the case. Some items of note: [item=Black Tulip]x A Lot [item=amethyst Striker]x22 [item=Opal cobra]x12 [item=emerald striker]x99 [size=6]Accents/Skins[/size] ----- [item=accent:alive by lightning][item=skin: flameheart][item=skin: starsinger][item=accent: dracolich][item=accent: opaline wings][item=accent: brambled joker][item=accent: sylvan swirls][item=accent: kingsunglass][item=accent: burtsing core][item=accent: sundial stained glass][item=accent: sunbeam sentinel][item=accent: ancient radiance]...And More! I’m too lazy to fully list out my 11 pages of stored festival accents/skins, so if you’re looking for a specific one, lemme know!* I [i]DO NOT[/i] have UM skins/accents! *These are the earliest skins I own! If the skin you're looking for is earlier than these, I most likely do not have it! [size=6]Apparel[/size] ----- There's too much to type it all out so, images it is! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a64568cf84915b8f041cfe30f8a55357.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/f5c9f6bebe6f8dc8abbe8fccec9c5d9f.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/117d41e4e311ee0493c4e3e756cebd12.png[/img] *I no longer have the Chillspike Collar!! And the Searing Sash is on hold for Hinumi! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b80acd8aea033a3fb8b0ea1cbb700e8c.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/f2c7489b72c6a998e1613b9c98e3456e.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/0183958b82c5d156564e574d454aa66e.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/cfce73a9b9104df4441f0a3dab49854c.png[/img] Additionally: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15304.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15315.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15321.png[/img] [size=6]Familiars[/size] ----- I have a large amount of chest-obtainables, coliseum, and MP familiars, just ask if you need something specific! [item=lightning sprite][item=red-footed akirbeak][item=golden bantam fangar][item=water sprite][item=coarsefur yeti][item=dappled dunhoof] I have most of the real and fake bears/notn familiars too! And the elemental acolytes! (Sans Ice's 8( ) [size=6]Battle[/size] ----- [size=2]Fight me in the pit[/size] [item=berserker][item=haste][item=sap] Some Fragments/ Tons of elemental ability stones as well! [size=6]Other[/size] ----- I have a full set of the deity dolls (and then some!), Undepleted Marva's Mischievous Hat and Marva's Marvelous Twine [item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: spines] [item=mutant chest][item=ecdysis chest][item=plague touched chest][item=ice golem chest][item=leaflace chest][item=botanys back chest][item=rafflesia fairy chest][item=glade golem chest][item=sunbeam sentinel chest][item=brightheart chest][item=nightshatter chest][item=thunder spear chest][item=thundervolt chest][item=storm taken chest][item=spirit ablaze chest][item=furnace queen chest][item=skogsbrand chest][item=ignis chest][item=infernal fur chest][item=enchanted drake chest][item=painted history chest][item=veins of gold chest][item=wispy magic chest][item=chessknight chest][item=ribbon breeze chest][item=wind bells chest][item=kingfisher chest][item=bamboo queen chest] I have 2 or more of some of these chests! [size=6]Food[/size] ----- I'll sell food points for LAH, usually at whatever the lowest stack of 99 goes for. But if you wanna buy less than a stack, that's fine! I usually have the food from the mire and the ghostlight ruins. [size=6]Memes? Memes.[/size] ----- if u send me 100t I'll send you a random picture/gif/meme/etc feel free to ask in the cr note for topics otherwise it'll really be something random enjo y [br] ----- - Everything is basically LAH [b][i]OR[/i][/b] best offer - My gem rate is [b]1:760![/b] - please ping me (@Northernly) in your post! - if you're unsure about things, or shy, PMing is fine too! - If you hoard/collect certain items, feel free to ask if I have them! I farm in the coli a lot! [size=2]I'm a simple sloth just trying to sell my wares[/size] Holding/Payment Plans: [/center]
qbJN1V6.png
aka YALE SALE
aka "For goodness' sake, North, you really need to clean out your hoard, you chicken nugget"

Banner/signature image by CrimsonCatalyst! Thank u random citizen

Currently on a temp hiatus!!
(Back at it again at Krispy Kreme *does a sick flip*)

Anyways I'm looking to sell a ton of stuff. This kind of stuff:

Swipp/Baldwin Mats
I have so much stuff for this, feel free to ask me if I have certain things! I probably do.
There are a few things I won't sell, but I'll let you know if that's the case.

Some items of note:
Black Tulip x A Lot Amethyst Striker x22 Opal Cobra x12 Emerald Striker x99

Accents/Skins
Skin: Flameheart Skin: Starsinger Accent: Dracolich Accent: Opaline Wings Accent: Brambled Joker Accent: Sylvan Swirls Accent: KingSunglass Accent: Sundial Stained Glass Accent: Sunbeam Sentinel Accent: Ancient Radiance ...And More!
I’m too lazy to fully list out my 11 pages of stored festival accents/skins, so if you’re looking for a specific one, lemme know!* I DO NOT have UM skins/accents!

*These are the earliest skins I own! If the skin you're looking for is earlier than these, I most likely do not have it!

Apparel
There's too much to type it all out so, images it is!
a64568cf84915b8f041cfe30f8a55357.pngf5c9f6bebe6f8dc8abbe8fccec9c5d9f.png117d41e4e311ee0493c4e3e756cebd12.png
*I no longer have the Chillspike Collar!! And the Searing Sash is on hold for Hinumi!
b80acd8aea033a3fb8b0ea1cbb700e8c.pngf2c7489b72c6a998e1613b9c98e3456e.png0183958b82c5d156564e574d454aa66e.pngcfce73a9b9104df4441f0a3dab49854c.png

Additionally:
15304.png15315.png15321.png

Familiars
I have a large amount of chest-obtainables, coliseum, and MP familiars, just ask if you need something specific!
Lightning Sprite Red-Footed Akirbeak Golden Bantam Fangar Water Sprite Coarsefur Yeti Dappled Dunhoof

I have most of the real and fake bears/notn familiars too!
And the elemental acolytes! (Sans Ice's 8( )

Battle
Fight me in the pit
Berserker Haste Sap
Some Fragments/ Tons of elemental ability stones as well!

Other
I have a full set of the deity dolls (and then some!), Undepleted Marva's Mischievous Hat and Marva's Marvelous Twine
Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines
Mutant Chest Ecdysis Chest Plague Touched Chest Ice Golem Chest Leaflace Chest Botanys Back Chest Rafflesia Fairy Chest Glade Golem Chest Sunbeam Sentinel Chest Brightheart Chest Nightshatter Chest Thunder Spear Chest Thundervolt Chest Storm Taken Chest Spirit Ablaze Chest Furnace Queen Chest Skogsbrand Chest Ignis Chest Infernal Fur Chest Enchanted Drake Chest Painted History Chest Veins of Gold Chest Wispy Magic Chest Chessknight Chest Ribbon Breeze Chest Wind Bells Chest Kingfisher Chest Bamboo Queen Chest
I have 2 or more of some of these chests!

Food
I'll sell food points for LAH, usually at whatever the lowest stack of 99 goes for. But if you wanna buy less than a stack, that's fine! I usually have the food from the mire and the ghostlight ruins.

Memes? Memes.
if u send me 100t I'll send you a random picture/gif/meme/etc
feel free to ask in the cr note for topics otherwise it'll really be something random
enjo y

- Everything is basically LAH OR best offer
- My gem rate is 1:760!
- please ping me (@Northernly) in your post!
- if you're unsure about things, or shy, PMing is fine too!
- If you hoard/collect certain items, feel free to ask if I have them!
I farm in the coli a lot!

I'm a simple sloth just trying to sell my wares

Holding/Payment Plans:

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
north is gay
north is gay
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@Northernly

*waves and flails at* Hello! :D

How much for your Searing Sash? Do you do holds and payment plans? Or discounts if I buy lots of things?

Also, I don't think I see a link to a thread anywhere, but I remember you do art. Do you sell art too? Please redirect me to the proper thread if you do ^_^
@Northernly

*waves and flails at* Hello! :D

How much for your Searing Sash? Do you do holds and payment plans? Or discounts if I buy lots of things?

Also, I don't think I see a link to a thread anywhere, but I remember you do art. Do you sell art too? Please redirect me to the proper thread if you do ^_^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
^ I second what kyoya said (also I'm buying the scars k thanks)
^ I second what kyoya said (also I'm buying the scars k thanks)
JUcTcBe.png
@Kyoya needs to check himself before I call the neighborhood crime watch for crashing my yard sard, the scoundrel

@Yay Hello!

The Searing sash will go for about 330g/210kt! I can do holds and payment plans, though I never have before! (It'll be a learning experience, surely.) And yeah, I am inclined to knock the price off things when bundled!

And I don't know how people remember I do art, even I forget I do art. Sorry, but I'm not currently selling anything atm! Still trying to muster up motivation to finish art from the last time I took orders. I can trying to keep you in the loop if I ever do, though!
@Kyoya needs to check himself before I call the neighborhood crime watch for crashing my yard sard, the scoundrel

@Yay Hello!

The Searing sash will go for about 330g/210kt! I can do holds and payment plans, though I never have before! (It'll be a learning experience, surely.) And yeah, I am inclined to knock the price off things when bundled!

And I don't know how people remember I do art, even I forget I do art. Sorry, but I'm not currently selling anything atm! Still trying to muster up motivation to finish art from the last time I took orders. I can trying to keep you in the loop if I ever do, though!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly

Awesome! How much would all three (Electrified, Searing and Starseer's) be? I'll start gathering funds right away, if you can hold for a bit. I've done and fulfilled payment plans before, if you want references.

I totally understand not having motivation for creative processes yeah, so I hope you find your mojo soon :) You drew my beautiful Ayce during Ice's Dom push, and I like to support artists who I've ordered from before!
@Northernly

Awesome! How much would all three (Electrified, Searing and Starseer's) be? I'll start gathering funds right away, if you can hold for a bit. I've done and fulfilled payment plans before, if you want references.

I totally understand not having motivation for creative processes yeah, so I hope you find your mojo soon :) You drew my beautiful Ayce during Ice's Dom push, and I like to support artists who I've ordered from before!
o5xt3.gif
@Northernly is there any way youd take items? dumb question sry
@Northernly is there any way youd take items? dumb question sry
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@Yay How does 1.4kg sound? I can hold them till you gather up funds! And references would be great, yes! It's mainly just setting a price that gets paid weekly/monthly/etc, until the full is done, yes? I seriously might as well just list out my apparel, instead of screenshots,, editing is tedious, ugh,,,

Thank you! I knew that previous username sounded familiar! The closest I'll probably get anytime soon is maybe a sketchbook-style/maybe prompt-taking CC thread. Been in need of some good motivation to actually finish pieces lately, o(--<
@Yay How does 1.4kg sound? I can hold them till you gather up funds! And references would be great, yes! It's mainly just setting a price that gets paid weekly/monthly/etc, until the full is done, yes? I seriously might as well just list out my apparel, instead of screenshots,, editing is tedious, ugh,,,

Thank you! I knew that previous username sounded familiar! The closest I'll probably get anytime soon is maybe a sketchbook-style/maybe prompt-taking CC thread. Been in need of some good motivation to actually finish pieces lately, o(--<

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly

(Can I ask what your rate of gems to treasure is? Thanks! :D)
And sure thing, give me a moment to dig up some PMs to screenshot.

*sends you motivation....vibes?* However long it takes you! ^_^ Id love a ping if you ever start again though.
@Northernly

(Can I ask what your rate of gems to treasure is? Thanks! :D)
And sure thing, give me a moment to dig up some PMs to screenshot.

*sends you motivation....vibes?* However long it takes you! ^_^ Id love a ping if you ever start again though.
o5xt3.gif
@ToastMama I might! I'm actually looking to get extra copies of the wind/ice/shadow/earth bears, and for green baldwin mats/grey slime/copper muck! Scrolls are always an option, too!

And omg cute art btw,,

this is half yard sard half Art Appreciation Forum
@ToastMama I might! I'm actually looking to get extra copies of the wind/ice/shadow/earth bears, and for green baldwin mats/grey slime/copper muck! Scrolls are always an option, too!

And omg cute art btw,,

this is half yard sard half Art Appreciation Forum

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24