Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD [temp hiatus]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Northernly Gah, sorry for delay. Been hectic working so much.

So fams. I recently got one heck of a raise, and thought I'd spoil myself to *some* gems to perhaps help with my insane ocd for collecting things. I noticed you had a few on your front page, and then said you have a large collection of others.

So, I could shoot my list of what ones I'm missing your way, you could give me a price quote on some of the ones you have (unless that's too long a list for you), and then I can pick and choose how many I am willing to splurge for? It is still a decent sized list of what I'm missing, so it's not like I'd be getting like every single one.
@Northernly Gah, sorry for delay. Been hectic working so much.

So fams. I recently got one heck of a raise, and thought I'd spoil myself to *some* gems to perhaps help with my insane ocd for collecting things. I noticed you had a few on your front page, and then said you have a large collection of others.

So, I could shoot my list of what ones I'm missing your way, you could give me a price quote on some of the ones you have (unless that's too long a list for you), and then I can pick and choose how many I am willing to splurge for? It is still a decent sized list of what I'm missing, so it's not like I'd be getting like every single one.
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@Talentha Perfectly fine!! I'm getting a little sidetracked offsite so I'm a little inactive myself.

I'll throw some quotes for the bigger names, and the bears, and if you'd like some of the coli fams to bring in some smaller numbers, I can list those out in another post? I definitely have mire and ruins one, but other than that, I'd need to check, haha.

These are prices bumped down a bit more than usual, btw, since you said you'd probably be buying in bulk! I might drop them more when I total it up, to make it a nicer looking number, haha. And I'm only listing gem prices, so if you did want any in treasure, my rates currently 1:760!

Lightning Sprite 3.8kg
Water Sprite 900g
Red-Footed Akirbeak 14250g
Golden Bantam Fangar 1.9kg
Loga 150g
Sunbeam Soldier 200g
Lightning Lancer 80g
Molten Marauder 80g

Coarsefur Yeti 525g
Dappled Dunhoof 740g
Nephrite Chameleon 90g
Corundum Chameleon 105g

Hibernal Starbear 45g
Cloudkeeper Herald 50g
@Talentha Perfectly fine!! I'm getting a little sidetracked offsite so I'm a little inactive myself.

I'll throw some quotes for the bigger names, and the bears, and if you'd like some of the coli fams to bring in some smaller numbers, I can list those out in another post? I definitely have mire and ruins one, but other than that, I'd need to check, haha.

These are prices bumped down a bit more than usual, btw, since you said you'd probably be buying in bulk! I might drop them more when I total it up, to make it a nicer looking number, haha. And I'm only listing gem prices, so if you did want any in treasure, my rates currently 1:760!

Lightning Sprite 3.8kg
Water Sprite 900g
Red-Footed Akirbeak 14250g
Golden Bantam Fangar 1.9kg
Loga 150g
Sunbeam Soldier 200g
Lightning Lancer 80g
Molten Marauder 80g

Coarsefur Yeti 525g
Dappled Dunhoof 740g
Nephrite Chameleon 90g
Corundum Chameleon 105g

Hibernal Starbear 45g
Cloudkeeper Herald 50g

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly ooo you have quite a lot! I won't be able to afford all of them but I sure can take a few off your hands!

I def can't afford it with that Akirbeak and Lightning Sprite. Gah, why must retired things be so expensive XD

Let's see what I'm thinking I can do. I'm also thinking I'll only get ones I can't possibly aquire myself (even though the bosses and gathering fams have an awful drop rate)

So let's go with this. Water Sprite, Golden Bantam Fangar, Loga, Sunbeam Soldier, Lightning Lancer, Molten Marauder, Hibernal Starbear, Cloudkeeper Herald? Unless I can somehow get that Lightning Sprite for under the 5500 mark (I understand that that's not likely!)
@Northernly ooo you have quite a lot! I won't be able to afford all of them but I sure can take a few off your hands!

I def can't afford it with that Akirbeak and Lightning Sprite. Gah, why must retired things be so expensive XD

Let's see what I'm thinking I can do. I'm also thinking I'll only get ones I can't possibly aquire myself (even though the bosses and gathering fams have an awful drop rate)

So let's go with this. Water Sprite, Golden Bantam Fangar, Loga, Sunbeam Soldier, Lightning Lancer, Molten Marauder, Hibernal Starbear, Cloudkeeper Herald? Unless I can somehow get that Lightning Sprite for under the 5500 mark (I understand that that's not likely!)
@Talentha Yeah, I'd have to lowball the sprite quite a bit to get it to work under that budget, sorry! unu

sometimes i swear it'd be cheaper to work out time travel than it would to save up for retired stuff tbh

Would 3.4kg sound good to you for the lot you listed out? If it it, go ahead and send a CR over, I'll gather up the fams!

That said, even if you do wanna try for the coli fams yourself, most of them can go pretty cheaply, if you're looking to splurge? I'm guilty of buying missing coli fams on a whim like that, haha.
@Talentha Yeah, I'd have to lowball the sprite quite a bit to get it to work under that budget, sorry! unu

sometimes i swear it'd be cheaper to work out time travel than it would to save up for retired stuff tbh

Would 3.4kg sound good to you for the lot you listed out? If it it, go ahead and send a CR over, I'll gather up the fams!

That said, even if you do wanna try for the coli fams yourself, most of them can go pretty cheaply, if you're looking to splurge? I'm guilty of buying missing coli fams on a whim like that, haha.

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly Understandable ;)

Yep, that's fine for me! Give me a few moments, dinner just got ready, so I'll send CR when I'm done eating.

Oh I'll likely get a few here soon, but this was early birthday present, you just got through a few weeks of evil at work, and you got a raise splurge of retired things XD
@Northernly Understandable ;)

Yep, that's fine for me! Give me a few moments, dinner just got ready, so I'll send CR when I'm done eating.

Oh I'll likely get a few here soon, but this was early birthday present, you just got through a few weeks of evil at work, and you got a raise splurge of retired things XD
@Talentha Ah, kk!! I'll just set it up then, and you can accept it when you get back!

Maybe I'll see you around then, haha. Happy early birthday by the way! And thanks for the business and nice conversation!! c:
@Talentha Ah, kk!! I'll just set it up then, and you can accept it when you get back!

Maybe I'll see you around then, haha. Happy early birthday by the way! And thanks for the business and nice conversation!! c:

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly
I'm going to regret asking, but how much for the Akirbeak?

Edit: scrolled up and hoo boy yeah it's just as expensive as I thought. You can disregard the ping because I don't think I'm quite ready to save up +14kg yet. Good luck selling it though!
@Northernly
I'm going to regret asking, but how much for the Akirbeak?

Edit: scrolled up and hoo boy yeah it's just as expensive as I thought. You can disregard the ping because I don't think I'm quite ready to save up +14kg yet. Good luck selling it though!

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24