Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD [temp hiatus]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@WhateverTrash Sorry, that's on hold for Yay! I forgot to edit the screenshot when I put it back in. ;;
@WhateverTrash Sorry, that's on hold for Yay! I forgot to edit the screenshot when I put it back in. ;;

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northenly that's okay, thanks anyways!
@Northenly that's okay, thanks anyways!
LWDw43p.png
@Northernly

How much for one of the Solar Blades? I'm willing to offer a Murktooth Bramblekeep for them : O
@Northernly

How much for one of the Solar Blades? I'm willing to offer a Murktooth Bramblekeep for them : O

ssjS89N.png
@Astrolabe 145kt! Would you be okay doing the Bramblekeep (90kt) + the remaining 55kt?
@Astrolabe 145kt! Would you be okay doing the Bramblekeep (90kt) + the remaining 55kt?

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly

Yeah that's fine! I'll send the treasure and the bear your way right now!
@Northernly

Yeah that's fine! I'll send the treasure and the bear your way right now!

ssjS89N.png
@Northernly Hey, there. I'm interested in the Sunbreak accent, the Magmatic Pauldrons, and possibly the Illuminated Armband. How much?
@Northernly Hey, there. I'm interested in the Sunbreak accent, the Magmatic Pauldrons, and possibly the Illuminated Armband. How much?
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba Hello! Here's a price breakdown:

Sunbreak - 55kt
Magmatic Pauldrons - 350kt
Illuminated Armband - 8.2milT

@KittyAoba Hello! Here's a price breakdown:

Sunbreak - 55kt
Magmatic Pauldrons - 350kt
Illuminated Armband - 8.2milT

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly ...probably gonna have to skip the armband. 8m is ouch. Haha

Would you be willing to take item/UM accents/familiar trades as partial payment for the other two things?
@Northernly ...probably gonna have to skip the armband. 8m is ouch. Haha

Would you be willing to take item/UM accents/familiar trades as partial payment for the other two things?
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba It depends on what you have, but I'm up for offers! Probably not gonna go for UM accents though, I'm not that interested in them, sorry.

I am looking for certain swipp/baldwin items though, snakes, skinks (green-throated only), Apatite, sparrows, etc. Whatever you're willing to trade, lemme know and I'll see if I need it!

I'm also looking for basically any familiar I don't have!
@KittyAoba It depends on what you have, but I'm up for offers! Probably not gonna go for UM accents though, I'm not that interested in them, sorry.

I am looking for certain swipp/baldwin items though, snakes, skinks (green-throated only), Apatite, sparrows, etc. Whatever you're willing to trade, lemme know and I'll see if I need it!

I'm also looking for basically any familiar I don't have!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Nothernly
How much for the Hibernal Starbear familiar?
@Nothernly
How much for the Hibernal Starbear familiar?
484.giflightning.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giflightning.gif483.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24