Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD [temp hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@northernly how much for apparel and chests?
@northernly how much for apparel and chests?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9iltqm.png
@ToastMama Alright, thank you!!

@DarkFumar1991 Which apparel and chests are you looking to get? I'm sorry but I'm not really looking forward to looking up and listing prices on everything, because prices vary a lot between items. If you narrow down what you want, I don't mind looking up a portion of them!
@ToastMama Alright, thank you!!

@DarkFumar1991 Which apparel and chests are you looking to get? I'm sorry but I'm not really looking forward to looking up and listing prices on everything, because prices vary a lot between items. If you narrow down what you want, I don't mind looking up a portion of them!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@northernly I am just looking for a few random pieces of apparel and like maybe 5 random chest of urs.... I am not picky
@northernly I am just looking for a few random pieces of apparel and like maybe 5 random chest of urs.... I am not picky
@DarkFumar1991 Sorry, I'm not really in a position to be giving recommendations? (As the one holding the sale, I'm inclined to say the highest value objects, which isn't a sound business practice, really.)

If you do ever decide on specific items, I'm more than willing to price items then!
@DarkFumar1991 Sorry, I'm not really in a position to be giving recommendations? (As the one holding the sale, I'm inclined to say the highest value objects, which isn't a sound business practice, really.)

If you do ever decide on specific items, I'm more than willing to price items then!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@northernly the 3 piece of apparel on the top row by the red ones. And the 3 white chest?
@northernly the 3 piece of apparel on the top row by the red ones. And the 3 white chest?
Hi there! I was just wondering if we could trade skin and stuff? Also how much for one chest?

@Northernly
Hi there! I was just wondering if we could trade skin and stuff? Also how much for one chest?

@Northernly
@DarkFumar1991 Gettin' the prices!

Dented Iron Gauntlets, 44g/29.9kt
Dented Iron Helmet, 9g, 6120t
Crown of Bones, 12g/8160t

So that apparel would be 65g/44.2kt!

Sunbeam Sentinel Chest, 426g/290kt
Brightheart Chest, 65g/44.2kt
Nightshatter Chest, 89g/60.5kt

And the chests are 580g/394.4kt!

Total would be 645g/438.6kt!

@NekoTheKat I'm sorry, but like with DarkFumar, I'm gonna need specifics! The chest prices vary a lot on the Auction House, as you might've seen from the math I did for them! I'm not entirely looking for trades unless the skins/accents are from 2013, really. I am still somewhat open to trading for green baldwin materials, though!

@DarkFumar1991 Gettin' the prices!

Dented Iron Gauntlets, 44g/29.9kt
Dented Iron Helmet, 9g, 6120t
Crown of Bones, 12g/8160t

So that apparel would be 65g/44.2kt!

Sunbeam Sentinel Chest, 426g/290kt
Brightheart Chest, 65g/44.2kt
Nightshatter Chest, 89g/60.5kt

And the chests are 580g/394.4kt!

Total would be 645g/438.6kt!

@NekoTheKat I'm sorry, but like with DarkFumar, I'm gonna need specifics! The chest prices vary a lot on the Auction House, as you might've seen from the math I did for them! I'm not entirely looking for trades unless the skins/accents are from 2013, really. I am still somewhat open to trading for green baldwin materials, though!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly The plague chest and I have this fae with skin would u like to go to my lair and see?
@Northernly The plague chest and I have this fae with skin would u like to go to my lair and see?
@northernly I have 13 green sludge...... And would u do a payment plan for all the chest?
@northernly I have 13 green sludge...... And would u do a payment plan for all the chest?
@NekoTheKat Where you referring to the Plague Touched Chest? If that's the one you meant, the price is 300g/204kt! If not, I'm sorry, you'll have to correct me. ;;

And I'm not really interested in that skin, since it's from 2015. Sorry!
@NekoTheKat Where you referring to the Plague Touched Chest? If that's the one you meant, the price is 300g/204kt! If not, I'm sorry, you'll have to correct me. ;;

And I'm not really interested in that skin, since it's from 2015. Sorry!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24