Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | • Starly's Dom Shop • closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@LittleWatty @Ethanaell @Biscuitmango

got it! you can all send your payments c:
@LittleWatty @Ethanaell @Biscuitmango

got it! you can all send your payments c:
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly
Ah! I've been having the worst luck sniping for myself. Would you be able to chase up 1x Peregrine and 1x Cherub for me? I don't mind waiting :-) Together, they'd be 276,250kt, right? I'm not great at math haha...
@Starly
Ah! I've been having the worst luck sniping for myself. Would you be able to chase up 1x Peregrine and 1x Cherub for me? I don't mind waiting :-) Together, they'd be 276,250kt, right? I'm not great at math haha...
tumblr_paxqizoZiR1tz1d4qo7_r1_500.png
@Hund yep, your math is right! go ahead and send the payment :D
@Hund yep, your math is right! go ahead and send the payment :D
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly Thanks so much!
@Starly Thanks so much!
tumblr_paxqizoZiR1tz1d4qo7_r1_500.png
@Starly

Hello! Do you mind bulk orders for scrolls? Specifically:

Tiger x1
Clown x1
Piebald x1
Ripple x1
Freckle x1
Seraph x1
Peregrine x1
Current x1
Daub x1
Paint x1
Hypnotic x1
Underbelly x1
Spines x1
Okapi x1
---
Total: 2.006millT

If it's alright, I'll send the money over after confirmation. :) What with it being such a huge order, there's no rush to get it done quickly, so take your time if you're willing. Thank you!
@Starly

Hello! Do you mind bulk orders for scrolls? Specifically:

Tiger x1
Clown x1
Piebald x1
Ripple x1
Freckle x1
Seraph x1
Peregrine x1
Current x1
Daub x1
Paint x1
Hypnotic x1
Underbelly x1
Spines x1
Okapi x1
---
Total: 2.006millT

If it's alright, I'll send the money over after confirmation. :) What with it being such a huge order, there's no rush to get it done quickly, so take your time if you're willing. Thank you!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Starly
Hi there, can I be on the list for 2 Cherub scrolls? Once I've got those I'll probably be ordering some more, but those are the priority right now. ^^
@Starly
Hi there, can I be on the list for 2 Cherub scrolls? Once I've got those I'll probably be ordering some more, but those are the priority right now. ^^
g1gle5_custom_by_lightdragon777-d8fatw5.jpg
Banner by Avavu
@Rubellite hi! and i have no problem with bulk orders. feel free to send the payment, i'll get them to you as soon as i can :3
@Rubellite hi! and i have no problem with bulk orders. feel free to send the payment, i'll get them to you as soon as i can :3
G5TXkiW.png
@g1gLe5 sure, feel free to send the payment now. it might take a bit to get them, since they are so popular
@g1gLe5 sure, feel free to send the payment now. it might take a bit to get them, since they are so popular
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly
Understandable, I've had no luck trying to snipe any for myself, so I'm hoping you might have better luck! ^^;
@Starly
Understandable, I've had no luck trying to snipe any for myself, so I'm hoping you might have better luck! ^^;
g1gle5_custom_by_lightdragon777-d8fatw5.jpg
Banner by Avavu
@Starly
Could you maybe try getting me a Cherub, too? :)
I'm trying myself but I'm just to slow... xD
@Starly
Could you maybe try getting me a Cherub, too? :)
I'm trying myself but I'm just to slow... xD
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83