Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Avavu's Custom Banner Shop! *closed*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
[center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/38a5/f/2016/228/9/4/avavu_s_art_shop_baner_by_lightdragon777-dae5ktu.png[/img][/center] [b][center]Does your Signature lack that special something? Wish you could have a custom Banner for your Clan all your own?[/center][/b] [center][u][b]Then you've come to the right shop![/b][/u][/center] After a super long hiatus I've finally returned to my shop! It's been like....a year. Holy GlitterMom that's a long time! And yes, after much deliberation I have raised my prices. This is because the animated one's are extremely labor intensive. As much as I would like to keep them cheap one of the main reasons for me closing shop was because there were simply too many complex orders and I hardly made any money for the amount of time it took to create them. They are still reasonable, but if they are animated they will still take a few days. [center] [b]* [u]Price: Clan Banner[/u] 10,000 Treasure or 15 Gems[/b] [b]* [u]Price: Normal Banner[/u] 25,000 Treasure or 35 Gems[/b] [b]* [u]Price: Simple Animated[/u] 50,000 Treasure or 65 Gems[/b] [b]* [u]Price: Hatchery/Complex Animated Banner[/u] 75,000 Treasure or 100 Gems[/b] [/center] [b]* Banner Information[/b] [b]Size: [/b]My banners are all 500 Pixels wide and typically 100 to 120 Pixels tall to ensure that they can fit snugly in a forum or signature without being accidentally cropped. [b]Animation: [/b]Simple and Complex Banners are determined by the amount of frames it takes to animate. Anything under 200 frames per second is simple, anything over that is complex. All Banners are saved as GIF's that loop endlessly. [b]Where do they go?:[/b] All Banners are posted on my DeviantArt account and can be easily retrieved from there for your personal use here on Flight Rising without worrying that they might disappear or change for no reason. If there is a issue with a preexisting Banner I will of course fix the file any make any changes. [b]* What does a banner include?[/b] 1. One or two dragons of your choice. 2. Background of your choice. 3. Optional quote or something you would like it to say. 4. Optional Flight Banner. 5. Optional frame. [i]* Once I have made you a Custom Clan Banner I will add them in for free for future orders.[/i] [b]Payment:[/b] You can pay in Treasure or Gems, or both if you prefer. You can pre-pay for a custom order, however I usually like to be paid when I begin your banner or when it is almost completed. Payments must be completed before I upload your banner. [center] * * * * [b]EXAMPLES[/b] * * * * [/center] [center]*_________________[u][b]Custom Clan Banner[/b][/u]_________________*[/center] [center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/a471/f/2016/228/4/0/avavu_clan_banner_by_lightdragon777-dae5knd.png[/img][/center] [center]*_____________________[u][b]Normal Banners[/b][/u]_____________________*[/center] [center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/196/b/a/ba3187e7cd430c0ac85f8f29b972cb5a-d7qsjpq.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/196/9/7/970f364ab278d6e2324ac97580c9acd0-d7qsjgn.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/196/2/7/27381db09a265019c5310e4a49240539-d7quj7z.jpg[/img] [center][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/9097/f/2015/025/8/4/angel_and_yoko_by_lightdragon777-d8b9wqh.jpg[/img][/center] [center]*_________________[u][b]Simple Animated Banners[/b][/u]_________________*[/center] [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/196/b/c/bc38440e527bf39002791be6ed82dcb5-d7qsfht.gif[/img][/center] [center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/234/3/e/tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif[/img] [/center] [center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/276/0/d/avavu_flashback_by_lightdragon777-d81gz0l.gif[/img][/center] [center]*________________________[u][b]Complex Banners[/b][/u]________________________*[/center] [center] [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/196/7/a/7ac5b51509b0acbc9067c52961bec813-d7qsvx0.gif[/img] [i]Go visit Wolfsgrin's hatchery, her dragons are beautiful![/i][/center] [center][b]* Commission Info *[/b][/center] * To make a commission just ping me here in the comments! I am online daily and frequently to tend to my clan so I will almost certainly get back to you the day you message me. [b][center]* * I am quite friendly, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me! * * [/center][/b] [center][b]*___________[u]CUSTOM BANNER WAITING LIST[/u]___________*[/b][/center] 1. Sacnite: 2 custom clan banners 2. Saifur1982 : normal banner 3. Firebrand0 4. Draconequis 5. Karneol : animated banner 6. JelloPudding : clan banner 7. Ranzarc : simple animated banner 8. Roderick 9. MaximumSpyro 10. pinwheelviper -clan banner 11. GingerGoddess 12. shanncrafter 13. LunarianSouls 14. KobraKid -normal banner 15. Krycelli - clan banner [center][i] *[u]Flight Rising Skins/accents coming soon[/u]*[/i] [/center]
avavu_s_art_shop_baner_by_lightdragon777-dae5ktu.png

Does your Signature lack that special something?
Wish you could have a custom Banner for your Clan all your own?

Then you've come to the right shop!

After a super long hiatus I've finally returned to my shop! It's been like....a year.
Holy GlitterMom that's a long time! And yes, after much deliberation I have raised my prices. This is because the animated one's are extremely labor intensive. As much as I would like to keep them cheap one of the main reasons for me closing shop was because there were simply too many complex orders and I hardly made any money for the amount of time it took to create them. They are still reasonable, but if they are animated they will still take a few days.

* Price: Clan Banner
10,000 Treasure or 15 Gems

* Price: Normal Banner
25,000 Treasure or 35 Gems

* Price: Simple Animated
50,000 Treasure or 65 Gems

* Price: Hatchery/Complex Animated Banner
75,000 Treasure or 100 Gems

* Banner Information

Size: My banners are all 500 Pixels wide and typically 100 to 120 Pixels tall to ensure that they can fit snugly in a forum or signature without being accidentally cropped.

Animation: Simple and Complex Banners are determined by the amount of frames it takes to animate. Anything under 200 frames per second is simple, anything over that is complex. All Banners are saved as GIF's that loop endlessly.

Where do they go?: All Banners are posted on my DeviantArt account and can be easily retrieved from there for your personal use here on Flight Rising without worrying that they might disappear or change for no reason. If there is a issue with a preexisting Banner I will of course fix the file any make any changes.

* What does a banner include?

1. One or two dragons of your choice.
2. Background of your choice.
3. Optional quote or something you would like it to say.
4. Optional Flight Banner.
5. Optional frame.

* Once I have made you a Custom Clan Banner I will add them in for free for future orders.

Payment: You can pay in Treasure or Gems, or both if you prefer. You can pre-pay for a custom order, however I usually like to be paid when I begin your banner or when it is almost completed. Payments must be completed before I upload your banner.

* * * * EXAMPLES * * * *

*_________________Custom Clan Banner_________________*

avavu_clan_banner_by_lightdragon777-dae5knd.png

*_____________________Normal Banners_____________________*

ba3187e7cd430c0ac85f8f29b972cb5a-d7qsjpq.jpg

970f364ab278d6e2324ac97580c9acd0-d7qsjgn.jpg

27381db09a265019c5310e4a49240539-d7quj7z.jpg

angel_and_yoko_by_lightdragon777-d8b9wqh.jpg

*_________________Simple Animated Banners_________________*

bc38440e527bf39002791be6ed82dcb5-d7qsfht.gif

tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif

avavu_flashback_by_lightdragon777-d81gz0l.gif

*________________________Complex Banners________________________*

7ac5b51509b0acbc9067c52961bec813-d7qsvx0.gif
Go visit Wolfsgrin's hatchery, her dragons are beautiful!

* Commission Info *

* To make a commission just ping me here in the comments! I am online daily and frequently to tend to my clan so I will almost certainly get back to you the day you message me.

* * I am quite friendly, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me! * *

*___________CUSTOM BANNER WAITING LIST___________*

1. Sacnite: 2 custom clan banners
2. Saifur1982 : normal banner
3. Firebrand0
4. Draconequis
5. Karneol : animated banner
6. JelloPudding : clan banner
7. Ranzarc : simple animated banner
8. Roderick
9. MaximumSpyro
10. pinwheelviper -clan banner
11. GingerGoddess
12. shanncrafter
13. LunarianSouls
14. KobraKid -normal banner
15. Krycelli - clan banner

*Flight Rising Skins/accents coming soon*

Really nicely constructed thread. Definitely deserves a bump. Nice banner style too.
Really nicely constructed thread. Definitely deserves a bump. Nice banner style too.
@Avavu

Super awesome! I would love one!

1. For my dragon, I'd really love Vulpes.
2. I really love the way you used the map as the background! I'd love something similar with Plague turf, if that's aight? Ultimately, it's totally up to you. I trust your judgement.
3. "Destroy the weak."
4. Flight Banner would be great!
5. I trust your judgement.

I'll go ahead and send over some treasure!
@Avavu

Super awesome! I would love one!

1. For my dragon, I'd really love Vulpes.
2. I really love the way you used the map as the background! I'd love something similar with Plague turf, if that's aight? Ultimately, it's totally up to you. I trust your judgement.
3. "Destroy the weak."
4. Flight Banner would be great!
5. I trust your judgement.

I'll go ahead and send over some treasure!
Ave.
@FunkyFlump
Thank you! I love the cool lettering you've got going on in yours~ I've been staring at it for a good few minuets. *w*

@MasterofIntrigue
Absolutely!
I'll make it right away for you, and thank you!
lol I love the hardcore Plague theme! o(≧∇≦o)
@FunkyFlump
Thank you! I love the cool lettering you've got going on in yours~ I've been staring at it for a good few minuets. *w*

@MasterofIntrigue
Absolutely!
I'll make it right away for you, and thank you!
lol I love the hardcore Plague theme! o(≧∇≦o)
1. Zhaoianus please!
2. Something nature-y would be lovely.
3. In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
4. Yes flight banner!
5. Definitely yes frame. It looks so polished!

Let me know when you'd like for me to send you treasure!
Your banners are absolutely fantastic looking. :D
1. Zhaoianus please!
2. Something nature-y would be lovely.
3. In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
4. Yes flight banner!
5. Definitely yes frame. It looks so polished!

Let me know when you'd like for me to send you treasure!
Your banners are absolutely fantastic looking. :D
@Avavu
I hope I'm able to ask for one for a friend? She has been so sad lately and I think this would be nice to give her.
1. Her first dragon KingKittan
2. Background should be space like lots of beautiful stars just like google image search "space" would be fine.
3. A quote "So this is the power of breath? Not bad...not bad at all..."
4. I'm sure a flight banner would be appreciated!
5. Something similar to your example would be nice actually!!
@Avavu
I hope I'm able to ask for one for a friend? She has been so sad lately and I think this would be nice to give her.
1. Her first dragon KingKittan
2. Background should be space like lots of beautiful stars just like google image search "space" would be fine.
3. A quote "So this is the power of breath? Not bad...not bad at all..."
4. I'm sure a flight banner would be appreciated!
5. Something similar to your example would be nice actually!!
mqdefault.jpg
@MasterofIntrigue
Voilà!!
One Plague Banner featuring Vulpes coming right up!

Also if you're not 100% satisfied anything in the Banner is easily changed and edited! :)
( ^∇ï¼¾)b

MasterofIntrigueBanner_zps253fb885.jpg
@MasterofIntrigue
Voilà!!
One Plague Banner featuring Vulpes coming right up!

Also if you're not 100% satisfied anything in the Banner is easily changed and edited! :)
( ^∇ï¼¾)b

MasterofIntrigueBanner_zps253fb885.jpg
@BlustoneOwl
What a dapper dragon! I'd be more than happy to make you one! (。^‿^。)
I just love that fwoofy tail~ X3

@Fauxgami
Aw, that's so sweet of you! (*≧▽≦) I love it!
I'm more than happy to make one for your friend!
@BlustoneOwl
What a dapper dragon! I'd be more than happy to make you one! (。^‿^。)
I just love that fwoofy tail~ X3

@Fauxgami
Aw, that's so sweet of you! (*≧▽≦) I love it!
I'm more than happy to make one for your friend!
@Avavu

It turned out WICKED awesome. Thank you so much! I will display it with great pride.
@Avavu

It turned out WICKED awesome. Thank you so much! I will display it with great pride.
Ave.
@BlustoneOwl & @Fauxgami
Here you go guys! And remember, if you want anything changed or edited I can do so with ease, I like to have my commissioners 100% satisfied!
You can send either treasure or gem payment when your ready. (*^▽^)/

BlustoneOwlCustom_zps38db921d.jpg

FauxgamicustomgiftBanner_zpscb149475.jpg
@BlustoneOwl & @Fauxgami
Here you go guys! And remember, if you want anything changed or edited I can do so with ease, I like to have my commissioners 100% satisfied!
You can send either treasure or gem payment when your ready. (*^▽^)/

BlustoneOwlCustom_zps38db921d.jpg

FauxgamicustomgiftBanner_zpscb149475.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80