Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | • Starly's Dom Shop • closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@Thoracosaurus i'll buy paint from you, but i dont have anyone who needs underbelly right now so i'll ping you if i get an order for it, that way i wont be stuck with it. i'll send the treasure over for paint c:

@Starrats sure! feel free to send the payment for them now ^_^
@Thoracosaurus i'll buy paint from you, but i dont have anyone who needs underbelly right now so i'll ping you if i get an order for it, that way i wont be stuck with it. i'll send the treasure over for paint c:

@Starrats sure! feel free to send the payment for them now ^_^
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly

Hello! I would really like a Gembond, please <3
@Starly

Hello! I would really like a Gembond, please <3
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
@FaceTheWind yes, thats correct! feel free to send the payment now :D
@FaceTheWind yes, thats correct! feel free to send the payment now :D
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly
I need a Snapper Breed Change Scroll :)
Snapper - 276,250
@Starly
I need a Snapper Breed Change Scroll :)
Snapper - 276,250
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Starshining got it! you can send the payment now c:
@Starshining got it! you can send the payment now c:
G5TXkiW.png
@Keera sure! feel free to send the payment now :D
@Keera sure! feel free to send the payment now :D
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly could you possibly snipe me every piece of the Emerald Aviator Gear set? ;w; [item=emerald aviator helmet][item=green aviator scarf][item=emerald aviator coat][item=emerald aviator satchel][item=emerald aviator gloves][item=emerald aviator boots] should be 45475t total with discount!
@Starly
could you possibly snipe me every piece of the Emerald Aviator Gear set? ;w;
Emerald Aviator Helmet Green Aviator Scarf Emerald Aviator Coat Emerald Aviator Satchel Emerald Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Boots

should be 45475t total with discount!
I'll have a cherub!
I'll have a cherub!
@Seamus sure, i will try my best to get them! i feel like it would be easier to ping you if i get a piece then you can send the payment, since i probable wont get them all at once or quickly. let me know if thats okay c:
@Seamus sure, i will try my best to get them! i feel like it would be easier to ping you if i get a piece then you can send the payment, since i probable wont get them all at once or quickly. let me know if thats okay c:
G5TXkiW.png
@fluffysonic got it, you can send the payment now ^_^
@fluffysonic got it, you can send the payment now ^_^
G5TXkiW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83