Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | • Starly's Dom Shop • closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@Starly - if possible, can you snipe either a peregrine or a cherub for me? I'll send over the payment after you tell me that you've sniped one or the other :')

edit: i'd probably like both, so please tell me when you get both and i'll send in the payment :)
@Starly - if possible, can you snipe either a peregrine or a cherub for me? I'll send over the payment after you tell me that you've sniped one or the other :')

edit: i'd probably like both, so please tell me when you get both and i'll send in the payment :)
fwvPppZ.gif
@Starly thanks so much! i can do that c:
@Starly thanks so much! i can do that c:
@starly can i get 2x cherub (315kT) + 2x ub (255kT) + 1x peregrine (119kT) ?

total should come to 690kT & i'd be happy to tip - you could also throw the ub/peregrine my way before you get to the cherubs if that's easier?
@starly can i get 2x cherub (315kT) + 2x ub (255kT) + 1x peregrine (119kT) ?

total should come to 690kT & i'd be happy to tip - you could also throw the ub/peregrine my way before you get to the cherubs if that's easier?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@Shengrila if you want something, i need the payment first in order to buy it ;w; you can send treasure for both and i will reply once i have both scrolls. if you decide you want a refund, i'll send the treasure back!

@junipa got it! i usually send the scrolls once i have them all, so i don't get mixed up. is that okay, or would you rather have them sent as i get them?
@Shengrila if you want something, i need the payment first in order to buy it ;w; you can send treasure for both and i will reply once i have both scrolls. if you decide you want a refund, i'll send the treasure back!

@junipa got it! i usually send the scrolls once i have them all, so i don't get mixed up. is that okay, or would you rather have them sent as i get them?
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly - I'm sending payment right now :)
@Starly - I'm sending payment right now :)
fwvPppZ.gif
@Starly Could you snipe a Cherub for me? Please? ^__^
@Starly Could you snipe a Cherub for me? Please? ^__^
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@celtic7irish sure! feel free to send the payment now :)
@celtic7irish sure! feel free to send the payment now :)
G5TXkiW.png
@starly sending payment now!

i'd rather get two separate messages, if that's okay? one with the cherubs & one with the other genes.
@starly sending payment now!

i'd rather get two separate messages, if that's okay? one with the cherubs & one with the other genes.
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@junipa i can do that c:
@junipa i can do that c:
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly I'd like to request two cherub and two peregrine please. (157,250 *2) + (119,000*2) = 552500 treasure.
@Starly I'd like to request two cherub and two peregrine please. (157,250 *2) + (119,000*2) = 552500 treasure.
FZMTWOi.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83