Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] So many fest skins (25% below LAH)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77
@GodricNorthman

I have an extra Veins of Gold Chest i could trade you for a Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest?

Edit: I actually have two that i could trade for two Keeper Chests, but i think you're only looking for one Veins Chest xD
@GodricNorthman

I have an extra Veins of Gold Chest i could trade you for a Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest?

Edit: I actually have two that i could trade for two Keeper Chests, but i think you're only looking for one Veins Chest xD
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir
Only one chest would be better, yes. ^^ Would you mind sending yours first?
@Espoir
Only one chest would be better, yes. ^^ Would you mind sending yours first?
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman

One chest it is then xD And sure, sending it over now.
@GodricNorthman

One chest it is then xD And sure, sending it over now.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Phasma I'd like your [item=monkey wrench] I can offer you a blue goo+ blue ooze for it? Does this sound ok? if so keep the mokey aside as I'm prob not gonna be able to reply to you for ages as off to bed now. if not gd offer, still keep aside as I really want it and will give a different offer? *hugs*
@Phasma
I'd like your Monkey Wrench
I can offer you a blue goo+ blue ooze for it?
Does this sound ok? if so keep the mokey aside as I'm prob not gonna be able to reply to you for ages as off to bed now. if not gd offer, still keep aside as I really want it and will give a different offer?

*hugs*
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
@AthenaMinerva
I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid that I can't accept your offer as the familiar is 98kt on the AH, and the blue goo + blue ooze is 27kt. :\
@AthenaMinerva
I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid that I can't accept your offer as the familiar is 98kt on the AH, and the blue goo + blue ooze is 27kt. :\
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
How many copper mucks do you want for your Living + Animated Statue/Sculptures?
@Phasma
How many copper mucks do you want for your Living + Animated Statue/Sculptures?
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose
Sorry for the late response, since the two familiars are ~20kt and Copper Mucks are 3.2kt, would 6 mucks be okay? ^^
@Sucrose
Sorry for the late response, since the two familiars are ~20kt and Copper Mucks are 3.2kt, would 6 mucks be okay? ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

I'm interested in your Onyx Cobras and Wandering Surge Priest... how many Silver Mucks/Copper Mucks/Orange Sludge/Purple Sludge would that set me back?
@Phasma

I'm interested in your Onyx Cobras and Wandering Surge Priest... how many Silver Mucks/Copper Mucks/Orange Sludge/Purple Sludge would that set me back?
any pronouns | Dragon Sales
@RainCrow
Based on LAH:
Onyx Cobra x4: 15kt
Wandering Surgepriest: 30kt

It's hard to judge prices with orange or purple sludges, but with mucks, I'd say 13 copper or 10 silver? Or a combination of both? :o
@RainCrow
Based on LAH:
Onyx Cobra x4: 15kt
Wandering Surgepriest: 30kt

It's hard to judge prices with orange or purple sludges, but with mucks, I'd say 13 copper or 10 silver? Or a combination of both? :o
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma,
I have a clattercog engineer, is there any chance I could trade you that + a handful of the constructor fish (the red one from the gw; I have no idea what they're called) for the monkey wrench?

Edit// bc I'm going to bed now so I might be a few hours before replying. ^^;
@Phasma,
I have a clattercog engineer, is there any chance I could trade you that + a handful of the constructor fish (the red one from the gw; I have no idea what they're called) for the monkey wrench?

Edit// bc I'm going to bed now so I might be a few hours before replying. ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77