Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] So many fest skins (25% below LAH)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@GodricNorthman
No problem, sending now :)
@GodricNorthman
No problem, sending now :)
@GodricNorthman

Yeah, that works for me! :)
@GodricNorthman

Yeah, that works for me! :)
@GodricNorthman Hi how much would you want for the Plague Sprite in gems? ^^
@GodricNorthman Hi how much would you want for the Plague Sprite in gems? ^^
fr_mirror_by_magicalsupafail-d9ws4ul.gif
@godricnorthman I know you mentioned uou were looking to trade for another sprite but I noticed you don't have a molten wartoad yet. Would you be interested in doing a partial trade for one? Thank uou for your time :)
@godricnorthman I know you mentioned uou were looking to trade for another sprite but I noticed you don't have a molten wartoad yet. Would you be interested in doing a partial trade for one? Thank uou for your time :)
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@magicalchan
Since I was thinking of selling it for 2,000,000 T, at a rate of 1:700, that would be 2 850 gems. I would be okay with a payment plan. ^^

@deadred92
Thank you for the offer, but I'd prefer to trade it for another retired familiar. Those are a higher priority for me. ^^
@magicalchan
Since I was thinking of selling it for 2,000,000 T, at a rate of 1:700, that would be 2 850 gems. I would be okay with a payment plan. ^^

@deadred92
Thank you for the offer, but I'd prefer to trade it for another retired familiar. Those are a higher priority for me. ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman Would you take a [item=crystalhide jester](890k) , a [item=dusk rogue wing guard] (48k in the AH), 2 [item=crimson jadevine] (30k each) and 52 [item=black tulip] (1k each) for the Thresher Flatfins? It makes for a total of 1 050 000 treasure, which is the lowest AH price for the flatfins! c:
@GodricNorthman

Would you take a Crystalhide Jester (890k) , a Dusk Rogue Wing Guard (48k in the AH), 2 Crimson Jadevine (30k each) and 52 Black Tulip (1k each) for the Thresher Flatfins?

It makes for a total of 1 050 000 treasure, which is the lowest AH price for the flatfins! c:
signature-small.png
@Akirokai
Wow, what an offer! That does sound fair. I accept your offer. ^^
Would you be okay sending things first?
@Akirokai
Wow, what an offer! That does sound fair. I accept your offer. ^^
Would you be okay sending things first?
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman

No problems, you should receive everything in a minute or two! Thank you for trading! =D
@GodricNorthman

No problems, you should receive everything in a minute or two! Thank you for trading! =D
signature-small.png
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman Hello! Do you interested in the water and nature sprite...?
@GodricNorthman Hello! Do you interested in the water and nature sprite...?
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77