Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Old Festives [W] T/G/Things
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@kikatzu
I'm interested in your dancing conductor chest. (LAH 650g). At 15% off that would be 553g.

I have some items that are on your wishlist if you want to take them in full or partial trade.
Metal Enhancement chest (LAH 200g)
Soil Dust chest (LAH 95g)
Abelhinha chest (LAH 65g)
Wind's Prodigy Chest (LAH 99g)
Rally (LAH 85g)

Please ping me if you're interested and let me know what you'd like to do.
I'm traveling tomorrow and not back until Monday, so I may not be on-line very often over the next few days - so please be patient if I take a while to respond.

@kikatzu
I'm interested in your dancing conductor chest. (LAH 650g). At 15% off that would be 553g.

I have some items that are on your wishlist if you want to take them in full or partial trade.
Metal Enhancement chest (LAH 200g)
Soil Dust chest (LAH 95g)
Abelhinha chest (LAH 65g)
Wind's Prodigy Chest (LAH 99g)
Rally (LAH 85g)

Please ping me if you're interested and let me know what you'd like to do.
I'm traveling tomorrow and not back until Monday, so I may not be on-line very often over the next few days - so please be patient if I take a while to respond.

@Kikatzu

Oof, looks like someone else grabbed the scroll. I'll buy the apparel!
@Kikatzu

Oof, looks like someone else grabbed the scroll. I'll buy the apparel!
Untitled186.png She/her
@TheRootbeerQueen

Don't worry, I have more than one Nocturne scroll, I wouldn't do that to you. ^^ Are you still interested in it along with all the apparel? If so, I will set up a CR upon your confirmation!

@TheRootbeerQueen

Don't worry, I have more than one Nocturne scroll, I wouldn't do that to you. ^^ Are you still interested in it along with all the apparel? If so, I will set up a CR upon your confirmation!

@HaloJones

I would be interested in all of those items and 10g for my dancing conductor chest?

Also, do not worry about taking a while to respond, I know the feeling and hope you have safe and fun travels over the weekend! ^^
@HaloJones

I would be interested in all of those items and 10g for my dancing conductor chest?

Also, do not worry about taking a while to respond, I know the feeling and hope you have safe and fun travels over the weekend! ^^
@Kikatzu

Of course! Thank you so much~
@Kikatzu

Of course! Thank you so much~
Untitled186.png She/her
@kikatzu
I will set up a CR with the items and the 10g. Thank you.
@kikatzu
I will set up a CR with the items and the 10g. Thank you.
@Kikatzu How Much For The Chillspike Crown ?
@Kikatzu How Much For The Chillspike Crown ?
@MetalSpaghetti

105g or 105kT for the chillspike crown. ^^
@MetalSpaghetti

105g or 105kT for the chillspike crown. ^^
@Kikatzu Sending CR For 105kT
@Kikatzu Sending CR For 105kT
@kikatzu How much for the Snowfall robe?
@kikatzu How much for the Snowfall robe?
Untitled186.png She/her
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78