Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Old Festives [W] T/G/Things
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@Kikatzu I've got the following chests you're looking for: [item=King of Sylvan Frost Chest][item=Foxfire Guide Chest][item=Crown Shyness Chest] I'd love to swap for your Nocturne and Gembond scrolls. Can I make up any value difference in assorted Baldwin gloopies?
@Kikatzu

I've got the following chests you're looking for:

King of Sylvan Frost Chest Foxfire Guide Chest Crown Shyness Chest

I'd love to swap for your Nocturne and Gembond scrolls. Can I make up any value difference in assorted Baldwin gloopies?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@TheRootbeerQueen

190g pure

Also love your username
@TheRootbeerQueen

190g pure

Also love your username
@Twizz

I may be interested but big trades I will be waiting to do until tomorrow as I’m on mobile and going to sleep soon, is it okay if I get back to you tomorrow ?
@Twizz

I may be interested but big trades I will be waiting to do until tomorrow as I’m on mobile and going to sleep soon, is it okay if I get back to you tomorrow ?
@Kikatzu

Sure thing! I'm about to do the same myself lol. XD
@Kikatzu

Sure thing! I'm about to do the same myself lol. XD
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Kikatzu
I'd be willing to pay that, but before I send the gems I'd also like to know what would be the bare minimum you would take for the Fin jewels, Map kit, Warm water wanderers, and Butterfly's kiss holiday apparel respectively?

Thank you! ^^ I really love Rootbeer XD I love your username too!
@Kikatzu
I'd be willing to pay that, but before I send the gems I'd also like to know what would be the bare minimum you would take for the Fin jewels, Map kit, Warm water wanderers, and Butterfly's kiss holiday apparel respectively?

Thank you! ^^ I really love Rootbeer XD I love your username too!
Untitled186.png She/her
@Kikatzu LAH is currently 10g (8.5kt equivalent) for the luminous legguards, I'll buy any that you have (within reason pls don't sell me like 100), I love that light aesthetic so much and need more of it in my lair.

I'd also be interested in purchasing one of your solar blades, LAH is 335g (285kt equivalent). How much are you asking based on the LAH prices? I have some of the Baldwin mats that you want that I'd like to pay with in part.
@Kikatzu LAH is currently 10g (8.5kt equivalent) for the luminous legguards, I'll buy any that you have (within reason pls don't sell me like 100), I love that light aesthetic so much and need more of it in my lair.

I'd also be interested in purchasing one of your solar blades, LAH is 335g (285kt equivalent). How much are you asking based on the LAH prices? I have some of the Baldwin mats that you want that I'd like to pay with in part.
wishlist
Sorry for the delay, had some running around to do today but I am at my computer now. (Also, keep in mind that the gem to treasure ratio I had previously was old as the last time I updated my shop was July, so I need to do that later tonight after dinner or so.)

@Twizz

Here's what I value your chests at:

King of Sylvan Frost Chest: 110kT
Foxfire Guide Chest: 120kT
Crown Shyness Chest: 50kT
Total: 280kT

What I value the Nocturne and Gembond Scrolls at:

Nocturne: 190kT
Gembond: 170kT (Dom discount price)
Total: 360kT

I will gladly accept the baldwin mats as partial payment as well, let me know which you are thinking of selling and I will crunch the numbers further. :)

@TheRootbeerQueen

I will list the items here with the prices I value them at based on LAH (and a bit lower than that):

Nocturne Scroll: 190g
Fin Jewels: 45g
Map Kit: 45g
Warm Water Wanderers: 80g
Butterfly's Kiss: 45g
Total: 405g

@VolcanicThunder

I currently see them at 40g at the lowest, but I'd be willing to drop them to 35g. I'm not sure if you're still interested in them tho? I do have at most 14 pairs available for sale.

I can drop the Solar Blades to 310g, and I would most definitely be interested in baldwin mats as partial payment.
Sorry for the delay, had some running around to do today but I am at my computer now. (Also, keep in mind that the gem to treasure ratio I had previously was old as the last time I updated my shop was July, so I need to do that later tonight after dinner or so.)

@Twizz

Here's what I value your chests at:

King of Sylvan Frost Chest: 110kT
Foxfire Guide Chest: 120kT
Crown Shyness Chest: 50kT
Total: 280kT

What I value the Nocturne and Gembond Scrolls at:

Nocturne: 190kT
Gembond: 170kT (Dom discount price)
Total: 360kT

I will gladly accept the baldwin mats as partial payment as well, let me know which you are thinking of selling and I will crunch the numbers further. :)

@TheRootbeerQueen

I will list the items here with the prices I value them at based on LAH (and a bit lower than that):

Nocturne Scroll: 190g
Fin Jewels: 45g
Map Kit: 45g
Warm Water Wanderers: 80g
Butterfly's Kiss: 45g
Total: 405g

@VolcanicThunder

I currently see them at 40g at the lowest, but I'd be willing to drop them to 35g. I'm not sure if you're still interested in them tho? I do have at most 14 pairs available for sale.

I can drop the Solar Blades to 310g, and I would most definitely be interested in baldwin mats as partial payment.
@Kikatzu I'll take the solar blades and two pairs of the luminous legguards then please
@Kikatzu I'll take the solar blades and two pairs of the luminous legguards then please
wishlist
@Kikatzu

Awesome! Looks like there's an 80K difference there so how about if I tossed in 6 Red Goo?
@Kikatzu

Awesome! Looks like there's an 80K difference there so how about if I tossed in 6 Red Goo?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

That's fine by me! I'll send a CR your way shortly!
@Twizz

That's fine by me! I'll send a CR your way shortly!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78