Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Old Festives [W] T/G/Things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@Subjugation

That's fine by me, would you like to do the trade now? ^^
@Subjugation

That's fine by me, would you like to do the trade now? ^^
@Kikatzu Yes! I'll send the items :)
@Kikatzu Yes! I'll send the items :)
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Kikatzu Hello! Would you be interested in trading your gustborne balloon (135k) for a black wolf cape (70k) and 22 maidens blush (~3k each = 66k)?
@Kikatzu Hello! Would you be interested in trading your gustborne balloon (135k) for a black wolf cape (70k) and 22 maidens blush (~3k each = 66k)?
x
Air #17969
The lyre that sings an ageless song,
the breath that tells of eminent change.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Z4ga0sL.png
bTz6ehR.png
0GUpQCi.png
@Kikatzu
Not sure if you're willing to trade them, but I have 11 Crimson Jadevine (LAH is 58k but I value them at 50k each to make the math easier) that I'd be willing to trade for your Water Egg, Lightning egg, and Shadow egg? (I can throw in a Navy Aviator Scarf as well as a bonus)

If you're not willing to trade your eggs, would you take 4 Crimson Jadevine, 22 Nightsky Fuiran Hides, and the Navy Aviator scarf for your copy of King Sunglass?

Thank you for your time!
@Kikatzu
Not sure if you're willing to trade them, but I have 11 Crimson Jadevine (LAH is 58k but I value them at 50k each to make the math easier) that I'd be willing to trade for your Water Egg, Lightning egg, and Shadow egg? (I can throw in a Navy Aviator Scarf as well as a bonus)

If you're not willing to trade your eggs, would you take 4 Crimson Jadevine, 22 Nightsky Fuiran Hides, and the Navy Aviator scarf for your copy of King Sunglass?

Thank you for your time!
Ahhhh, sorry for the late reply, homework got me distracted. ;;;

@Air

We got a deal. c: I'll send my balloon your way after you send your half? ^^

@Kievan

Ah, sorry, the eggs aren't for sale, only for trade with other eggs. ^^;

However, I'll gladly take you up on your second offer. ^^

(Also, nice seeing you again! ouo/ )
Ahhhh, sorry for the late reply, homework got me distracted. ;;;

@Air

We got a deal. c: I'll send my balloon your way after you send your half? ^^

@Kievan

Ah, sorry, the eggs aren't for sale, only for trade with other eggs. ^^;

However, I'll gladly take you up on your second offer. ^^

(Also, nice seeing you again! ouo/ )
@Kikatzu

Awesome! I'll go ahead and send my half over, I'm always hunting for copies of KingSunglass (I literally only bought like... 5 during Brightshine and I'm so regretful... I should have bought more... sobs)

(And hello hello again! :D)
@Kikatzu

Awesome! I'll go ahead and send my half over, I'm always hunting for copies of KingSunglass (I literally only bought like... 5 during Brightshine and I'm so regretful... I should have bought more... sobs)

(And hello hello again! :D)
@Kikatzu
Certainly, sent the items over! Thank you :D
@Kikatzu
Certainly, sent the items over! Thank you :D
x
Air #17969
The lyre that sings an ageless song,
the breath that tells of eminent change.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Z4ga0sL.png
bTz6ehR.png
0GUpQCi.png
@Kikatzu How many shards are you looking for for your magmatic pauldrons?
@Kikatzu How many shards are you looking for for your magmatic pauldrons?
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93

I'd say 188 shards total, but I'd prefer half'n'half for the pauldrons, so maybe 100 shards and 80kT?
@QueenCheetah93

I'd say 188 shards total, but I'd prefer half'n'half for the pauldrons, so maybe 100 shards and 80kT?
@Kikatzu I'd need a day or so to get the treasure at least, but I have the shards. Should I ping you when I have both?
@Kikatzu I'd need a day or so to get the treasure at least, but I have the shards. Should I ping you when I have both?
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78