Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Old Festives [W] T/G/Things
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78
Up
Up
@Kikatzu how much is the mark of the binder accent? either in pinecones, treasure, or gems.
@Kikatzu how much is the mark of the binder accent? either in pinecones, treasure, or gems.
@hexadecimal

I value it at 171kT, 252g, or 254 pinecones. ^^

I may be slow to respond next though, I'm leaving to go eat and will be back in 30-45 minutes.
@hexadecimal

I value it at 171kT, 252g, or 254 pinecones. ^^

I may be slow to respond next though, I'm leaving to go eat and will be back in 30-45 minutes.
@Kikatzu cool, i'll ping you back when i get enough to pay for it. do you take chests?
@Kikatzu cool, i'll ping you back when i get enough to pay for it. do you take chests?
@Kikatzu Is there anything I can get for 50 [item=Shimmering Pinecone]?
@Kikatzu

Is there anything I can get for 50 Shimmering Pinecone ?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@hexadecimal

Okay. ^^ And, I do take some chests. However, it depends on which ones as anything from Greenskeepers Gathering (2014) to this current festival I have one of each of. So, I may look for a cheaper price on them, depending on their contents and the like.

@Candlelit97

You can get some of the holiday skins from the 2015 festivals, festival crown apparels, or some baldwins ingredients. I'll also gladly buy the 50 from you for 37,500 T.
@hexadecimal

Okay. ^^ And, I do take some chests. However, it depends on which ones as anything from Greenskeepers Gathering (2014) to this current festival I have one of each of. So, I may look for a cheaper price on them, depending on their contents and the like.

@Candlelit97

You can get some of the holiday skins from the 2015 festivals, festival crown apparels, or some baldwins ingredients. I'll also gladly buy the 50 from you for 37,500 T.
@Kikatzu

I'll gladly sell the pinecones for treasure!
@Kikatzu

I'll gladly sell the pinecones for treasure!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Candlelit97

Okay, send the pinecones my way and I'll send out your treasure! ^^
@Candlelit97

Okay, send the pinecones my way and I'll send out your treasure! ^^
Up
Up
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78