Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Old Festives [W] T/G/Things
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78
@Kikatzu how much for the night sky bundle?
@Kikatzu how much for the night sky bundle?
5hF3FGk.png
i1iQAE3.pngsoR20oU.pngthnU95R.pngoaolHwW.pngpixil-frame-0133.png
@darkpoptoy

I value the silks at 1400g or 952,000 T. ^^
@darkpoptoy

I value the silks at 1400g or 952,000 T. ^^
@Adamanta

Just wanted to ask if you are still interested in trading the Lightburst Flora and the Gilded Metalworker for Pinecones. If so, I won't be accepting the pinecones past 22:00 FR time.

If not, that's fine, I just want to put them back up in the shop again if you've decided not to buy.
@Adamanta

Just wanted to ask if you are still interested in trading the Lightburst Flora and the Gilded Metalworker for Pinecones. If so, I won't be accepting the pinecones past 22:00 FR time.

If not, that's fine, I just want to put them back up in the shop again if you've decided not to buy.
Bump
Bump
up
up
Bump
Bump
Up
Up
@Kikatzu How many pinecones are you asking for Winter Draft, Circus Mage, and Star Collector?
@Kikatzu How many pinecones are you asking for Winter Draft, Circus Mage, and Star Collector?
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Kikatzu I have 800g right now...would you be willing to hold the night sky bundle until I have the rest?
@Kikatzu I have 800g right now...would you be willing to hold the night sky bundle until I have the rest?
5hF3FGk.png
i1iQAE3.pngsoR20oU.pngthnU95R.pngoaolHwW.pngpixil-frame-0133.png
@Eternally

I'd trade all three accents together for 360 pinecones. ^^ (I will be going afk for a little bit right now, grabbing dinner then will be right back.)

@darkpoptoy

I will gladly hold the bundle for you until you get enough, it'll remain at 1400g as well. So don't worry about the AH prices rising either. ^^
@Eternally

I'd trade all three accents together for 360 pinecones. ^^ (I will be going afk for a little bit right now, grabbing dinner then will be right back.)

@darkpoptoy

I will gladly hold the bundle for you until you get enough, it'll remain at 1400g as well. So don't worry about the AH prices rising either. ^^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78