Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Let me help with your projects: Moving
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@RGXiumin

Okay! Please let me know when you're onto me so we can start geneing up my dragons. :)

EDIT: Ember doesn't need ripple anymore just a heads up!
@RGXiumin

Okay! Please let me know when you're onto me so we can start geneing up my dragons. :)

EDIT: Ember doesn't need ripple anymore just a heads up!
@RGXiumin ok thanks. I don't have as many battle stones. I gave them to someone that needed them worse than I. but I'm up to 17k now
@RGXiumin ok thanks. I don't have as many battle stones. I gave them to someone that needed them worse than I. but I'm up to 17k now
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@Scarlettkitsune @Reginald @Alternatewarning @silprime @Hailey

Now that I have the list of who I am helping and what with I am going to save up 1 Million treasure and 1.2kg before I start to purchase any genes. aIt won't take too long since the festival is here so expect to hear from me soon!
@Scarlettkitsune @Reginald @Alternatewarning @silprime @Hailey

Now that I have the list of who I am helping and what with I am going to save up 1 Million treasure and 1.2kg before I start to purchase any genes. aIt won't take too long since the festival is here so expect to hear from me soon!
@RGXiumin I found a cheap partner for my sabora that already has glimmer. so I only need help getting 2 of each paint and piebald. that should be a whole lot cheaper on you my friend since one glimmer is more than two of those two genes. the New mate for sabora is the last one in my lair named golden.
@RGXiumin I found a cheap partner for my sabora that already has glimmer. so I only need help getting 2 of each paint and piebald. that should be a whole lot cheaper on you my friend since one glimmer is more than two of those two genes. the New mate for sabora is the last one in my lair named golden.
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@RGXiumin

Awesome, thank you!
@RGXiumin

Awesome, thank you!
@RGXiumin

Thanks for doing this!
@RGXiumin

Thanks for doing this!
signature_fr_viper_by_vampireselene13-d8y1s0w.png
@Scarlettkitsune

Have you found a dragon to change into your dream dragon yet?
@Scarlettkitsune

Have you found a dragon to change into your dream dragon yet?
@RGXiumin
No, not yet.
@RGXiumin
No, not yet.
@Reginald Do you still need pie, paint, and glimmer?
@Reginald Do you still need pie, paint, and glimmer?
@RGXiumin

Yes I do! If it's too much though go ahead ans skip me and I'll find a way to get it myself c:
@RGXiumin

Yes I do! If it's too much though go ahead ans skip me and I'll find a way to get it myself c:
signature_fr_viper_by_vampireselene13-d8y1s0w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24