Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Let me help with your projects: Moving
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@RGXiumin Yepp! Only the first two genes now though, but they're both gems genes, so I'll understand if they're too much :)
@RGXiumin Yepp! Only the first two genes now though, but they're both gems genes, so I'll understand if they're too much :)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
Hello! I don't know how this works.. Do we just post it? But here's my dream dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=949bbe45ce34da6370e4180571b90705971ba4cf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] cream/tiger, antique/butterfly, cream/underbelly and preferably with ice eyes. If you could find any dragon with the same colors and possibly genes, that would be extremely appreciated. I cannot access the spreadsheet, so could someone throw my info in please?
Hello! I don't know how this works.. Do we just post it?
But here's my dream dragon:

dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=6&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=949bbe45ce34da6370e4180571b90705971ba4cf&dummyext=prev.png
cream/tiger, antique/butterfly, cream/underbelly and preferably with ice eyes. If you could find any dragon with the same colors and possibly genes, that would be extremely appreciated. I cannot access the spreadsheet, so could someone throw my info in please?
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@SlothToast

How you did it was fine. ^-^ I'll add your information to the spreadsheet as well, but next time I recommend that you ping me so that I can see your post faster.
@SlothToast

How you did it was fine. ^-^ I'll add your information to the spreadsheet as well, but next time I recommend that you ping me so that I can see your post faster.
@RHXiumin Okay! Thanks :)
@RHXiumin Okay! Thanks :)
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@RGXiumin I'd like to join in on this but I'm not able to post my things in the Spreadsheet I'd love to get this girl[for now) Cherub which is 185000 or Peregrine which is 140,000 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23359592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233596/23359592_350.png[/img] [/url] Would someone be able to help me post it on the Spreadsheet?
@RGXiumin

I'd like to join in on this but I'm not able to post my things in the Spreadsheet

I'd love to get this girl[for now) Cherub which is 185000 or Peregrine which is 140,000

23359592_350.png

Would someone be able to help me post it on the Spreadsheet?
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@RGXiumin sending 4k to help
@RGXiumin sending 4k to help
@AliceShadow

Your name and request for the Peregrine gene was drawn. Sending over the gene in a moment.
@AliceShadow

Your name and request for the Peregrine gene was drawn. Sending over the gene in a moment.
@RGXiumin

Thank you so much!!
@RGXiumin

Thank you so much!!
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@AliceShadow
You're welcome ^-^
@AliceShadow
You're welcome ^-^
Next drawing happens tomorrow
Next drawing happens tomorrow