Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@chisohma: I would be really interested in a cogfrog or the scrollccase hhNMGM. I can also offer art (pls don't slap me)

ATM I'm keeping an eye on few deals when it comes to moolah ( I have gems mostly ; ; ) but I guess I would chuck in a light sprite which you could liquidate for treasure or gems.

Here's also my art! http://zombutt.tumblr.com/tagged/My_art

If it would interest you, lemme know!
@chisohma: I would be really interested in a cogfrog or the scrollccase hhNMGM. I can also offer art (pls don't slap me)

ATM I'm keeping an eye on few deals when it comes to moolah ( I have gems mostly ; ; ) but I guess I would chuck in a light sprite which you could liquidate for treasure or gems.

Here's also my art! http://zombutt.tumblr.com/tagged/My_art

If it would interest you, lemme know!
CVFvuiX.png
@chisohma
I have a Shadow Sprite I'm willing to sell/trade :)

I'm very much interested in the golden idol - but unsure just what price range it goes for.
@chisohma
I have a Shadow Sprite I'm willing to sell/trade :)

I'm very much interested in the golden idol - but unsure just what price range it goes for.
@Hanjamuffin Awww, that's good! We should work out a thing of what I should be looking for and stuffs xD

@chisohma LOL! We're sorry! I can always put a little bit on TR on top, but I seriously don't know what I actually own at the moment because darned skykitty auction ^^;
@Hanjamuffin Awww, that's good! We should work out a thing of what I should be looking for and stuffs xD

@chisohma LOL! We're sorry! I can always put a little bit on TR on top, but I seriously don't know what I actually own at the moment because darned skykitty auction ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Seenya , Apparently I have many things on your wishlist, so I updated the image of the items I had on dragons. That I am willing to part with. I just forget what I have cause they are all equipped! Let me know if your interested in working something out :] Or combination of offers whateves ;]. I'm ok with gem offers because I can liquidate those :] <3. Just throw down whatever your comfortable with and you will be completely up to date with it. And if I fail, in the front page I'll be updating on whats offering. Don't feel bad for offering art! D;!!!! I'm too much an art collector T_____T; ;;; Its something wrong with me! Lol. <3

@BeingOfNature , I totes understand your want of skycat. I keep looking and urking myself to sell it too xD; Liquidation station atm. I'll def consider your offers even more. When does the skycat auction end? Just so I know if we could work something out with what doesn't stop you from getting skycat! I support your en-devour!

@Miloki . From my understanding, BeingOfNature says the last one was sold a long time ago.. So heres approx said, 80-100k G? Sometimes even 150-200k G [ Link ] right now, the idol is climbing in offers and I'll be updating the front page of the different offers so you know who else is offering what :) !
@Seenya , Apparently I have many things on your wishlist, so I updated the image of the items I had on dragons. That I am willing to part with. I just forget what I have cause they are all equipped! Let me know if your interested in working something out :] Or combination of offers whateves ;]. I'm ok with gem offers because I can liquidate those :] <3. Just throw down whatever your comfortable with and you will be completely up to date with it. And if I fail, in the front page I'll be updating on whats offering. Don't feel bad for offering art! D;!!!! I'm too much an art collector T_____T; ;;; Its something wrong with me! Lol. <3

@BeingOfNature , I totes understand your want of skycat. I keep looking and urking myself to sell it too xD; Liquidation station atm. I'll def consider your offers even more. When does the skycat auction end? Just so I know if we could work something out with what doesn't stop you from getting skycat! I support your en-devour!

@Miloki . From my understanding, BeingOfNature says the last one was sold a long time ago.. So heres approx said, 80-100k G? Sometimes even 150-200k G [ Link ] right now, the idol is climbing in offers and I'll be updating the front page of the different offers so you know who else is offering what :) !
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma It's the only KS familiar I really want(I mean the others are super cute too BUTT) and well... I've managed to get 3 KS apparel myself, so why shouldn't I try for a Skykitty???
It ends on the 22nd/23rd of July, so 2-3 days away! I currently have top bid but... well, lets just say there are many people asking for a last day ping ;-;
and thank ye! That's so kind!! :'D
@chisohma It's the only KS familiar I really want(I mean the others are super cute too BUTT) and well... I've managed to get 3 KS apparel myself, so why shouldn't I try for a Skykitty???
It ends on the 22nd/23rd of July, so 2-3 days away! I currently have top bid but... well, lets just say there are many people asking for a last day ping ;-;
and thank ye! That's so kind!! :'D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@chisohma: KS GOOODIESSS.

Aaaaa I'm just super hyped, please excuse me. And oh god I would totes love to offer art! If you want to work out a big offer for those items, or have anything in mind, hit me up a PM and we can discuss it without a trouble! I'm really down for deals when it comes to rares, especially KS-oriented items. I have mostly art on me and I can work with all subjects really. Drawing scenes, designing species, or characters. It's more is more than fine. Everything from homans, to bots, mechs, creatures, just anything really. I'm fluent with all manners of trade, so the offer is up to ya! u u
@chisohma: KS GOOODIESSS.

Aaaaa I'm just super hyped, please excuse me. And oh god I would totes love to offer art! If you want to work out a big offer for those items, or have anything in mind, hit me up a PM and we can discuss it without a trouble! I'm really down for deals when it comes to rares, especially KS-oriented items. I have mostly art on me and I can work with all subjects really. Drawing scenes, designing species, or characters. It's more is more than fine. Everything from homans, to bots, mechs, creatures, just anything really. I'm fluent with all manners of trade, so the offer is up to ya! u u
CVFvuiX.png
@chisohma
Could I offer 7 million on the Akirbeak? :)
@chisohma
Could I offer 7 million on the Akirbeak? :)
@Seenya , You have no idea how hyped I am about art. you just- can't even nor can I odd about how excited I am to even have a chance at art. I never thought these items would be worth so much. Like ever. I come back after a year and now they are skyrocketed Dl No one wanted these when I tried selling like a year or more ago. I'm surprised! -shakes you- NOW I GOTTA GO CHECK MY CHERRIES AND RP Waifus to see and compare all my art offers. -flailfail- If I derp out and don't ping just check back here, and I'll pm you when I have coherent-ness. *Hasn't slept in 2 days*

@Alecko , I shall note down your offer! Thank you!

AND GUYS! IF I HAVE THINGS ON MY DRAGONS! YOU CAN POKE ME FOR THEM AS WELL. SKINS - OR ITEMS! And I'll let you know if those are for sale.
I also noticed a bit of people are looking for gen 1 dragons. So I might go through and check for those too.
@Seenya , You have no idea how hyped I am about art. you just- can't even nor can I odd about how excited I am to even have a chance at art. I never thought these items would be worth so much. Like ever. I come back after a year and now they are skyrocketed Dl No one wanted these when I tried selling like a year or more ago. I'm surprised! -shakes you- NOW I GOTTA GO CHECK MY CHERRIES AND RP Waifus to see and compare all my art offers. -flailfail- If I derp out and don't ping just check back here, and I'll pm you when I have coherent-ness. *Hasn't slept in 2 days*

@Alecko , I shall note down your offer! Thank you!

AND GUYS! IF I HAVE THINGS ON MY DRAGONS! YOU CAN POKE ME FOR THEM AS WELL. SKINS - OR ITEMS! And I'll let you know if those are for sale.
I also noticed a bit of people are looking for gen 1 dragons. So I might go through and check for those too.

@chisohma: Omg, does it mean the bonefiend is up for talks too? Because if it is then I would first liek to major my offer onto it. I can offer 6 commission-quality pieces for it (scenes too if you would like) and something into the mix with gems perhaps? Just hit me up a PM once you figure out what you would like and I'm SO READY. READY FREDDY. But yes, if the Bonefiend is up also for talks, then I would love to snatch that first. If something else prevails up for grabs, ALSO UP FOR IT.
@chisohma: Omg, does it mean the bonefiend is up for talks too? Because if it is then I would first liek to major my offer onto it. I can offer 6 commission-quality pieces for it (scenes too if you would like) and something into the mix with gems perhaps? Just hit me up a PM once you figure out what you would like and I'm SO READY. READY FREDDY. But yes, if the Bonefiend is up also for talks, then I would love to snatch that first. If something else prevails up for grabs, ALSO UP FOR IT.
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya , So Fiend and anything else you saw in any of the other dragons? I may sell fiend.

Right now I'm still thinking about selling these things:
{ As I am attached to them }
Skycat
Fiend
Plague Sprite
Fire Sprite
Arcane Sprite

I am reluctant but I mean.... Art. It's freakin art that I can have vs a game I'm not playing so much- which I may be looking for good homes for my bbus. So other than those I just listed, if there is anything else you see. You can poke me about. But little by little I am totes starting to lean to sell them. AND IT DOESNT/DOES Help that you are offering art because that makes the hold on them so loose D8! You are terrible and I love you for it. XD! I will def make sure I ping you if they are selling. I'll keep thinking about it, but you will know exactly when things happen. I am ping friendly.
@Seenya , So Fiend and anything else you saw in any of the other dragons? I may sell fiend.

Right now I'm still thinking about selling these things:
{ As I am attached to them }
Skycat
Fiend
Plague Sprite
Fire Sprite
Arcane Sprite

I am reluctant but I mean.... Art. It's freakin art that I can have vs a game I'm not playing so much- which I may be looking for good homes for my bbus. So other than those I just listed, if there is anything else you see. You can poke me about. But little by little I am totes starting to lean to sell them. AND IT DOESNT/DOES Help that you are offering art because that makes the hold on them so loose D8! You are terrible and I love you for it. XD! I will def make sure I ping you if they are selling. I'll keep thinking about it, but you will know exactly when things happen. I am ping friendly.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28