Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ LT Buy/Trade ] A giant list of things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][size=2]Pretty much done with this thread! I'll probably pick up the last few items through the AH 'v' But I'll keep it up for a bit longer in case there's any last minute trades folks [i]really[/i] want to make. [img]http://i.share.pho.to/cee1b688_o.png[/img] Long story short: My birthday is next week, and I'm hosting a giveaway ( as usual )! But this year I want it to be bigger than the last two, so I have a shopping list of things to buy for the occasion![/size] [img]http://i.share.pho.to/8ee8cb7d_o.png[/img] [b][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERNRHOLTFTCZOVDjxkm5E5-NDyUlOylI8ubega8w2Bo][u][color=#bc2b2b]Click here for a visual list of items I'm looking for![/url][/u][/b][/color][/size] [size=2]That document is what I plan to keep most up-to-date. It has images & text for quick reference and some specific notes on things, but for a general reference - and anyone who can't access google sheets - I will also leave a text list. Do keep in mind that the link above is likely to updated faster than this thread. [quote][columns]1 Primary Gene: Petals 1 Primary Gene: Facet 1 Vista: Boreal Wood 1 Raven Sylvan Lattice 1 Prismatic Bundle 1 Soft Pink Wing Silks [/columns][/quote] [/center] [center][img]http://i.share.pho.to/df4b01cb_o.png[/img] [quote][size=2][b]Current pure funds:[/b] 4,400,000 Treasure 4,910 Gems[/quote] [size=2]Needless to say, that's not enough to buy all those items above pure, so I'm also looking to trade things! [b]I am regularly MP Sniping! So if there are things in the marketplace that you want, and are willing to trade for things on my list, feel free to ask about them! I might have them, or I can make a note to prioritize them![/b] [/size] [img]http://i.share.pho.to/b5d49273_o.png[/img] [item=peace dove] [url=http://pho.to/ACe3S] [u][size=4][b]{ Please click here for screenshots }[/u][/b][/size] [/url] [size=2]Up to date, as of 13:19 6/29/16 [img]http://i.share.pho.to/bf82714c_o.png[/img] [item=Luna Mith] [url=http://pho.to/ACe3S] [u][size=4][b]{ Please click here for screenshots }[/u] [/b][/size][/url] [size=2]Up to date, as of 13:19 6/29/16 [/size][size=1]There's literally over a thousand. Free me.[/size] [img]http://i.share.pho.to/3547b475_o.png[/img] [size=2]I've picked up enough WC accents for the giveaway, so these are just up for to possibly be sold for funding, or traded for accents unrelated to the project. The rarity and print status of all of these varies :'| Sorry it's not organized in a better manner. If you have an accent you're looking to sell, but nothing on this thread catches your interest, I'd also be happy to consider buying them with currency! [skin=4181][skin=8478][skin=9544][skin=9548][skin=9859][skin=10194][skin=10465][skin=10766][skin=11153][skin=11351][skin=12003][skin=12013][skin=12177][skin=12182][skin=12255][skin=12400][skin=12511][skin=12576][skin=12664][skin=12680][skin=12798][skin=13144][skin=13145][skin=13146][skin=13147][skin=13634][skin=13910][skin=13911][skin=16135][skin=14145][skin=16530][skin=16577][skin=14701] [img]http://i.share.pho.to/18ba85e6_o.png[/img] [size=2]Other miscellaneous valuables. Do feel free to ask about anything else you'd expect from my favorite Coli grinding areas ( Bamboo Falls and everything before it ). It's not uncommon for me to have stacks sitting around that I haven't gotten around to hoardselling. [columns][item=unhatched water egg] x 1[nextcol][item=immaculate tablet] x 755[nextcol][item=goldlight chest] x 5[nextcol][item=featherback chest] x 15[nextcol][item=hewn spectre chest] x 4[/columns] [columns][item=Twilight Oracle Chest] x 1[nextcol][item=Pixie Whisper Chest] x 1[nextcol][item=breed change: nocturne] x 1[/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: paint] x 1[nextcol][item=vista: training fields] x 1[nextcol][item=vista: woodland path] x 4[nextcol][item=vista: scorched forest] x 1[nextcol][item=vista: sandswept delta] x 1[/columns] [columns][item=witch's tatters] x 1[nextcol][item=sorcerer's tatters] x 1[nextcol][item=eliminate] x 2[nextcol][item=ambush] x 2[nextcol][item=white-eared hummingbird] x 541[nextcol][item=Carnaval Tulip] x 192[/columns] [columns][item=black tulip] x 250[nextcol][item=crimson jadevine] x 15[nextcol][item=Gradish] x 5[nextcol][item=onyx cobra] x 23[nextcol][item=amethyst striker] x 3[nextcol][item=opal cobra] x 19[/columns] [columns][item=black swan] x 2[nextcol][item=vibrant prickly insect] x 24[nextcol][item=ermine] x 100[nextcol][item=ferret] x 83[nextcol][item=juvenile prairie skink] x 1[nextcol][item=umbral yarn] x 1092[/columns] [columns][item=shadowbinder's tears] x 13[nextcol][item=berserker's belt] x 6[nextcol][item=winter wolf pelt] x 67[nextcol][item=white cabbage butterfly] x 357[/columns]
Pretty much done with this thread! I'll probably pick up the last few items through the AH 'v' But I'll keep it up for a bit longer in case there's any last minute trades folks really want to make.

cee1b688_o.png

Long story short: My birthday is next week, and I'm hosting a giveaway ( as usual )! But this year I want it to be bigger than the last two, so I have a shopping list of things to buy for the occasion!

8ee8cb7d_o.png

Click here for a visual list of items I'm looking for!

That document is what I plan to keep most up-to-date. It has images & text for quick reference and some specific notes on things, but for a general reference - and anyone who can't access google sheets - I will also leave a text list. Do keep in mind that the link above is likely to updated faster than this thread.

Quote:
1 Primary Gene: Petals
1 Primary Gene: Facet
1 Vista: Boreal Wood
1 Raven Sylvan Lattice
1 Prismatic Bundle
1 Soft Pink Wing Silks
df4b01cb_o.png
Quote:
Current pure funds:
4,400,000 Treasure
4,910 Gems

Needless to say, that's not enough to buy all those items above pure, so I'm also looking to trade things!

I am regularly MP Sniping! So if there are things in the marketplace that you want, and are willing to trade for things on my list, feel free to ask about them! I might have them, or I can make a note to prioritize them!

b5d49273_o.png

Peace Dove

{ Please click here for screenshots }
Up to date, as of 13:19 6/29/16

bf82714c_o.png

Luna Mith

{ Please click here for screenshots }

Up to date, as of 13:19 6/29/16
There's literally over a thousand. Free me.

3547b475_o.png

I've picked up enough WC accents for the giveaway, so these are just up for to possibly be sold for funding, or traded for accents unrelated to the project.

The rarity and print status of all of these varies :'| Sorry it's not organized in a better manner. If you have an accent you're looking to sell, but nothing on this thread catches your interest, I'd also be happy to consider buying them with currency!

18ba85e6_o.png

Other miscellaneous valuables.
Do feel free to ask about anything else you'd expect from my favorite Coli grinding areas ( Bamboo Falls and everything before it ). It's not uncommon for me to have stacks sitting around that I haven't gotten around to hoardselling.

Unhatched Water Egg
Immaculate Tablet
Goldlight Chest
Featherback Chest
Hewn Spectre Chest
Twilight Oracle Chest
Pixie Whisper Chest
Breed Change: Nocturne
Secondary Gene: Paint
Vista: Training Fields
Vista: Woodland Path
Vista: Scorched Forest
Vista: Sandswept Delta
Witch's Tatters
Sorcerer's Tatters
Eliminate
Ambush
White-Eared Hummingbird
Carnaval Tulip
Black Tulip
Crimson Jadevine
Gradish
Onyx Cobra
Amethyst Striker
Opal Cobra
Black Swan
Vibrant Prickly Insect
Ermine
Ferret
Juvenile Prairie Skink
Umbral Yarn
Shadowbinder's Tears
Berserker's Belt
Winter Wolf Pelt
White Cabbage Butterfly
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana What would you be looking for for your Scorched Forest vista? I've currently got:
  • 1 sky blue silk sash
  • 1 sky blue fillet
  • 1 celedon silk veil
  • 1 celedon fillet
  • 1 winter cape

that I can currently offer, plus treasure and gems if you'd like!
@Toothiana What would you be looking for for your Scorched Forest vista? I've currently got:
  • 1 sky blue silk sash
  • 1 sky blue fillet
  • 1 celedon silk veil
  • 1 celedon fillet
  • 1 winter cape

that I can currently offer, plus treasure and gems if you'd like!
@Toothiana what would you be willing to trade for a Winter Wind?
@Toothiana what would you be willing to trade for a Winter Wind?
tumblr_inline_o912k6NdLo1sh1kvs_540.pngVvp1T2e.pngt1TR6EG.pngo826SBw.pngtumblr_inline_o912k3ILpq1sh1kvs_540.png
@Toothiana I have all the materials for a winter wolf cape, would you be interested in buying them for slightly less than LAH or trading for LAH value?
@Toothiana I have all the materials for a winter wolf cape, would you be interested in buying them for slightly less than LAH or trading for LAH value?
cP22QlS.png
@Toothiana

Friend.
Friend, I need those pups.
How much will u sell ur brown hainu for?
@Toothiana

Friend.
Friend, I need those pups.
How much will u sell ur brown hainu for?
Jmpva0d.png
@AgentMaine;
I'd be happy to trade that + 100k for the Vista!
Based on current LAH, I think that should equate to about 265k, with the vista currently at 300k.

@StardragonSalem;
I have a lot of stuff I can offer so it's hard to say on a whim! If there's anything in specific you might have particular interest, or even just a preference towards apparel/familiars/etc. I'd be happy to try and make an offer.

Otherwise I can simply toss 37500 treasure your way for it ^_^

@NineEyes;
I'd prefer to buy the cape itself directly, since I'm on something of a time constraint and can't say for certain that I'll catch a swipp trade by the end of it :'x
@AgentMaine;
I'd be happy to trade that + 100k for the Vista!
Based on current LAH, I think that should equate to about 265k, with the vista currently at 300k.

@StardragonSalem;
I have a lot of stuff I can offer so it's hard to say on a whim! If there's anything in specific you might have particular interest, or even just a preference towards apparel/familiars/etc. I'd be happy to try and make an offer.

Otherwise I can simply toss 37500 treasure your way for it ^_^

@NineEyes;
I'd prefer to buy the cape itself directly, since I'm on something of a time constraint and can't say for certain that I'll catch a swipp trade by the end of it :'x
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@Toothiana

I got a solar blades, night sky bundles, Gossamer Silk Veil, Golden Fillet, 2 greystone deer, 11 enchanted candles and this wild claw accent below :)

Eyeing:

Unhatched in general.
Skinks
Tablets depending on what your ratio for them is (Or any festival currency)
@Toothiana

I got a solar blades, night sky bundles, Gossamer Silk Veil, Golden Fillet, 2 greystone deer, 11 enchanted candles and this wild claw accent below :)

Eyeing:

Unhatched in general.
Skinks
Tablets depending on what your ratio for them is (Or any festival currency)
@Toothiana Certainly! I also just checked my hoard again, and I have an extra moonglow thorns I can throw in to the deal too!
@Toothiana Certainly! I also just checked my hoard again, and I have an extra moonglow thorns I can throw in to the deal too!
@Toothiana I think that'd be nice! Sending!
@Toothiana I think that'd be nice! Sending!
tumblr_inline_o912k6NdLo1sh1kvs_540.pngVvp1T2e.pngt1TR6EG.pngo826SBw.pngtumblr_inline_o912k3ILpq1sh1kvs_540.png
@Quinn;
YES. Please take them. Posting them one-by-one on the AH is such suffering.
Does 7k each sound okay?
@Quinn;
YES. Please take them. Posting them one-by-one on the AH is such suffering.
Does 7k each sound okay?
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14