Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] KS Gilded Crown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
^
^
*stares appreciatively at your icon from a diatance*

Uhm, that is to say, good luck bump! :)
*stares appreciatively at your icon from a diatance*

Uhm, that is to say, good luck bump! :)
@Masumi

Uh, I know this is the wrong thread, but could I ask if you have certain usermade accents/skins here? Technically, it'll be a bump, even if you don't have? xD
@Masumi

Uh, I know this is the wrong thread, but could I ask if you have certain usermade accents/skins here? Technically, it'll be a bump, even if you don't have? xD
EAY7RBq.png_____VXJRCwO.png___EAY7RBq.png
@cyrallia
Ahaha sure. Although it might be best for you to PM me.
@cyrallia
Ahaha sure. Although it might be best for you to PM me.
good luck bump because I always look longingly from a distance at all the KS items.

//i don't have the discipline to hold onto my treasure or gems for that long

//only for scrolls and genes
good luck bump because I always look longingly from a distance at all the KS items.

//i don't have the discipline to hold onto my treasure or gems for that long

//only for scrolls and genes
*whistles appreciatively*

I'm not an apparel hoarder but I can appreciate the Gilded Crown as a very pretty and exclusive thing. And 12 mil is more treasure than my account says I've ever had D:
*whistles appreciatively*

I'm not an apparel hoarder but I can appreciate the Gilded Crown as a very pretty and exclusive thing. And 12 mil is more treasure than my account says I've ever had D:
Working towards one myself, but the price on it might be climbing faster than I can save xD (Also impressed that you still have my Artichoke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8143919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81440/8143919_350.png[/img] [/url] :D)
Working towards one myself, but the price on it might be climbing faster than I can save xD

(Also impressed that you still have my Artichoke

8143919_350.png

:D)
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Scream
Oh gosh haha I remember he was an impulse buy. He's really beautiful, so thank you for the color combo! ;u;
@Scream
Oh gosh haha I remember he was an impulse buy. He's really beautiful, so thank you for the color combo! ;u;
@Masumi Haha, I think he was actually a breeding project reject, so it's great that he has a home! I started off wanting a spring/swamp/maize coatl male, which is a really uncommon color combo esp as a coatl. I'm still kind of lazily working on that project but my goal has shifted. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=40&wing=36&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=67&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] I think I want something like this now but apparently all RNG will give me is leaf/swamp/rose males. EDIT: Sorry for double ping, apparently forum does a double post sometimes.
@Masumi
Haha, I think he was actually a breeding project reject, so it's great that he has a home! I started off wanting a spring/swamp/maize coatl male, which is a really uncommon color combo esp as a coatl. I'm still kind of lazily working on that project but my goal has shifted.

dragonpic2.php?body=40&wing=36&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=67&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
I think I want something like this now but apparently all RNG will give me is leaf/swamp/rose males.

EDIT: Sorry for double ping, apparently forum does a double post sometimes.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8