Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] KS Gilded Crown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Masumi

I offer 90kg and a light sprite(35kg by your rate) so 125kg total for the crown
@Masumi

I offer 90kg and a light sprite(35kg by your rate) so 125kg total for the crown
@Parthenius
Oooh thank you! I will put your offer down.

@thalassiq
Oh gosh haha sadly I wasn't here for that so I just had to obtain it when it was about ~80kGish. So I'm definitely looking to get my money back.
@Parthenius
Oooh thank you! I will put your offer down.

@thalassiq
Oh gosh haha sadly I wasn't here for that so I just had to obtain it when it was about ~80kGish. So I'm definitely looking to get my money back.
@Masumi i'm trash at earning LOL i was so proud of myself when i got the light sprite and now im looking at the KS familiars like 'hmmm........ HMMMM?????? hmmmmm.......'

80kg is impressive. do you make accents or do art?
@Masumi i'm trash at earning LOL i was so proud of myself when i got the light sprite and now im looking at the KS familiars like 'hmmm........ HMMMM?????? hmmmmm.......'

80kg is impressive. do you make accents or do art?

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@thalassiq
I can't draw to save my life unfortunately ;_;
I had a graphics shop a while back that raked in some cash but I couldn't keep up with the workload so I had to close.

Mostly I just spend my days buying/reselling items for profit (this includes hoarding retired things).
@thalassiq
I can't draw to save my life unfortunately ;_;
I had a graphics shop a while back that raked in some cash but I couldn't keep up with the workload so I had to close.

Mostly I just spend my days buying/reselling items for profit (this includes hoarding retired things).
@Masumi ahhh yeah thats how i got rich on neopets and gaia, but something about FR makes it a little harder for me. i guess mostly because the prices fluctuate so much and we don't have any market history available so its hard to tell when you're overpaying??

i also am trash at drawing tbh but my roommate makes accents and she just has... boatloads of gems. so many

anyways im going to bed but good luck selling your crown!!
@Masumi ahhh yeah thats how i got rich on neopets and gaia, but something about FR makes it a little harder for me. i guess mostly because the prices fluctuate so much and we don't have any market history available so its hard to tell when you're overpaying??

i also am trash at drawing tbh but my roommate makes accents and she just has... boatloads of gems. so many

anyways im going to bed but good luck selling your crown!!

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@Masumi
I am withdrawing my offer^^
Bought something else for cheaper c:
@Masumi
I am withdrawing my offer^^
Bought something else for cheaper c:
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
@kittykat145
Thanks for telling me! I'll go and take it off.
@kittykat145
Thanks for telling me! I'll go and take it off.
@Masumi
No problem, good luck with the sale^^
@Masumi
No problem, good luck with the sale^^
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8