Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] KS Gilded Crown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Masumi; Ohh! Well, about 4-5 I guess! My style kinda changed (those are old examples, unless you like lineartish art, so I could try.) but the nearest option to those I have is This and This
@Masumi; Ohh! Well, about 4-5 I guess! My style kinda changed (those are old examples, unless you like lineartish art, so I could try.) but the nearest option to those I have is This and This
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya
I really like your art overall, so yeah! I'd mostly be looking for a bunch of things like the headshot (bust shot?) I linked. Nothing too complicated and it can be messy since I really like that style. If it were entirely those, how many of them would you do?
@Seenya
I really like your art overall, so yeah! I'd mostly be looking for a bunch of things like the headshot (bust shot?) I linked. Nothing too complicated and it can be messy since I really like that style. If it were entirely those, how many of them would you do?
@Masumi; Busts and headshots?Aw yis son, I could go for about 8 to keep them semi-detailed but while also keeping that art-conceptish vibe to it. (Unless we're talking about mega speedies, so perhaps 10)
@Masumi; Busts and headshots?Aw yis son, I could go for about 8 to keep them semi-detailed but while also keeping that art-conceptish vibe to it. (Unless we're talking about mega speedies, so perhaps 10)
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya
Okay! I'll consider the offer for now so I'll just put it down on the main page.
@Seenya
Okay! I'll consider the offer for now so I'll just put it down on the main page.
@Masumi; Oke doke! u u u
@Masumi; Oke doke! u u u
CVFvuiX.png
^
^
Oh gosh, I misread it and thought that you were selling for 12 million treasure!
Oh gosh, I misread it and thought that you were selling for 12 million treasure!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
Oh gosh haha nothing that cheap.
@L1BR4
Oh gosh haha nothing that cheap.
^
^
I wish I was super rich and could buy 3 crowns and get dragons to represent zeus, poseidon, and hades
I wish I was super rich and could buy 3 crowns and get dragons to represent zeus, poseidon, and hades
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8