Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O] Achievement Loans
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@DragonTamer12
I've collected all the runestones and since earned the achievement. ^^ You can take me off the list.
@DragonTamer12
I've collected all the runestones and since earned the achievement. ^^ You can take me off the list.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@DragonTamer12 This is so nice of you! I'll list the needed materials for each of the achievements and you can choose which one :D

Worth Something: Earth, Nature, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Shadow, Ice, Light

In Tune with Runes: Basically everything xD

Checkmate: 1 Black Knight, 1 Black Rook, 1 Black King, 1 White Queen

That is all!
@DragonTamer12 This is so nice of you! I'll list the needed materials for each of the achievements and you can choose which one :D

Worth Something: Earth, Nature, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Shadow, Ice, Light

In Tune with Runes: Basically everything xD

Checkmate: 1 Black Knight, 1 Black Rook, 1 Black King, 1 White Queen

That is all!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@DragonTamer12 Thanks~
@DragonTamer12 Thanks~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@AeonsMusings, alright, will do. Thanks for the response. Would you still need the dolls if I get them back in?
@AeonsMusings, alright, will do. Thanks for the response. Would you still need the dolls if I get them back in?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@DragonTamer12
Nope, I have those as well. ^^
@DragonTamer12
Nope, I have those as well. ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
I don't have the dolls or the runes achievement so I would love to be on waiting lists for both if possible!
I don't have the dolls or the runes achievement so I would love to be on waiting lists for both if possible!
@kschaef
@Druddigon8, I can loan you the chess pieces you need awhile, and I can put you on the waiting lists to be loaned the runes and dolls. Is that what you'd like?

@LadyRiat, you're welcome. :D

@Geomancy, if you still need the achievement, I got my full runestone set back in stock to loan out to you.
@Druddigon8, I can loan you the chess pieces you need awhile, and I can put you on the waiting lists to be loaned the runes and dolls. Is that what you'd like?

@LadyRiat, you're welcome. :D

@Geomancy, if you still need the achievement, I got my full runestone set back in stock to loan out to you.

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12 Dolls is my priority, with runes being close to second. Put me on the waitlist please! :D
@DragonTamer12 Dolls is my priority, with runes being close to second. Put me on the waitlist please! :D
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@AeonsMusings, alright, I'll take you off that list as well. Congrats on getting both achievements. :D

@kschaef, absolutely! I'll add you to those waiting lists.
@AeonsMusings, alright, I'll take you off that list as well. Congrats on getting both achievements. :D

@kschaef, absolutely! I'll add you to those waiting lists.

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12 I would love to borrow the dolls :) I have fire, ice and arcane dolls already. I would really appreciate you letting me borrow them :) thank you.
@DragonTamer12 I would love to borrow the dolls :) I have fire, ice and arcane dolls already. I would really appreciate you letting me borrow them :) thank you.
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14