Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O] Achievement Loans
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@DragonTamer12 I am ready for the rune set as well, thanks :)
@DragonTamer12 I am ready for the rune set as well, thanks :)
@DragonTamer12

Hi! Love what you doing here. Helping people get achievements is something I've done with friends but it's nice to see people doing on a larger level. Because I so much appreciate what your doing for the community, I'm willing to offer you an nature egg to be loaned out but not hatched to add to your library. Please let me know if your interested. Once again, thanks for helping everyone out. (I also have a fair amount of chess pieces and a few runestones that I could be easily convinced to gift you for this as well)
@DragonTamer12

Hi! Love what you doing here. Helping people get achievements is something I've done with friends but it's nice to see people doing on a larger level. Because I so much appreciate what your doing for the community, I'm willing to offer you an nature egg to be loaned out but not hatched to add to your library. Please let me know if your interested. Once again, thanks for helping everyone out. (I also have a fair amount of chess pieces and a few runestones that I could be easily convinced to gift you for this as well)
@SpyroTheMagic, rune set coming your way now!

@Bloodfall, thank you. :D I think I'll pass on the offer, but thanks so much for offering! I'd really like to get the egg achievements by actually finding them or getting them to drop in the coli. Thank you again, though, for the offer. That's very kind. I could use more runes for this, but that's up to you if you really want to part with them. I'm not getting too many people asking for loans here, and the achievements seem to be showing up a lot quicker recently, so I don't feel I'm having a terrible time keeping up with loaning things out. So it's up to you. Thank you again for the kind words. :D
@SpyroTheMagic, rune set coming your way now!

@Bloodfall, thank you. :D I think I'll pass on the offer, but thanks so much for offering! I'd really like to get the egg achievements by actually finding them or getting them to drop in the coli. Thank you again, though, for the offer. That's very kind. I could use more runes for this, but that's up to you if you really want to part with them. I'm not getting too many people asking for loans here, and the achievements seem to be showing up a lot quicker recently, so I don't feel I'm having a terrible time keeping up with loaning things out. So it's up to you. Thank you again for the kind words. :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@Leralilly, thanks to a generous donation, I now have two full sets of runes. So if you're still needing to borrow one for the achievement, let me know and I'll send it over. :D
@Leralilly, thanks to a generous donation, I now have two full sets of runes. So if you're still needing to borrow one for the achievement, let me know and I'll send it over. :D

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12

I'm missing the doll achievement, and all I have is Wind, Shadow, and Ice. ^^; Any chance I could get those?
@DragonTamer12

I'm missing the doll achievement, and all I have is Wind, Shadow, and Ice. ^^; Any chance I could get those?
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I would love to get put on the wait list for the rune set and the doll set. Although my achievements haven't been working properly lately. I still haven't gotten any of my treasure ones yet lol @dragontamer12
I would love to get put on the wait list for the rune set and the doll set. Although my achievements haven't been working properly lately. I still haven't gotten any of my treasure ones yet lol @dragontamer12
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@DragonTamer12 Returned the runes, thanks for that :)
@DragonTamer12 Returned the runes, thanks for that :)
@SpyroTheMagic, you're very welcome. :D

@Aspyria, I have my rune set back in. You had said you'd needed nature, earth, lightning, light, and plague runestones to get the achievement. Is this still what you need?

@frozenpumpkin, I'll very gladly send those over for you to borrow. Were you needing all but wind, ice, and shadow? Or were those the three you needed yet?

@deadred92, I'll gladly put you on the wait list for the runes, although I have the dolls ready to send out now. Just give me the confirm, and I'll send you the loan.
@SpyroTheMagic, you're very welcome. :D

@Aspyria, I have my rune set back in. You had said you'd needed nature, earth, lightning, light, and plague runestones to get the achievement. Is this still what you need?

@frozenpumpkin, I'll very gladly send those over for you to borrow. Were you needing all but wind, ice, and shadow? Or were those the three you needed yet?

@deadred92, I'll gladly put you on the wait list for the runes, although I have the dolls ready to send out now. Just give me the confirm, and I'll send you the loan.

4678.png[nextcol]
Oh that would be wonderful thank you! @dragontamer12

Do I just send them right back?
Oh that would be wonderful thank you! @dragontamer12

Do I just send them right back?
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
@Dragontamer12 yes :)
@Dragontamer12 yes :)
4MKDoae.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14