Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O] Achievement Loans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@DragonTamer12
That would be great! ^^
@DragonTamer12
That would be great! ^^
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@DragonTamer12

This is embarrassing but i've never gotten the chess achievement ;_; I can offer collateral if needed for the loan!
@DragonTamer12

This is embarrassing but i've never gotten the chess achievement ;_; I can offer collateral if needed for the loan!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish, don't worry about collateral. I'll send the loan over now.
@Anguish, don't worry about collateral. I'll send the loan over now.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@DragonTamer12

Thank you so much!
@DragonTamer12

Thank you so much!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish, no problem! Happy to help out. :D
@Anguish, no problem! Happy to help out. :D

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12

I'd love to be on the list for the runestones, dolls and chess pieces whenever they're available and of course I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can as well!
@DragonTamer12

I'd love to be on the list for the runestones, dolls and chess pieces whenever they're available and of course I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can as well!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Ralen, I'll put you on the ping lists. Do you have enough white pawns? The reason I ask is that I can loan you the chess pieces now if you wouldn't need the white pawns. They're the only ones I'm a little low on thanks to a certain Swipp trade that needed them. XD
@Ralen, I'll put you on the ping lists. Do you have enough white pawns? The reason I ask is that I can loan you the chess pieces now if you wouldn't need the white pawns. They're the only ones I'm a little low on thanks to a certain Swipp trade that needed them. XD

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12

I actually have... quite a few of the white pawns so yeah, I think I'm in good shape there!
@DragonTamer12

I actually have... quite a few of the white pawns so yeah, I think I'm in good shape there!
@Ralen, great! Then I'll send over all the other chess pieces for you. :D
@Ralen, great! Then I'll send over all the other chess pieces for you. :D

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12

Here's hoping I get it quickly!
@DragonTamer12

Here's hoping I get it quickly!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14