Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Liquidating swipp + bears
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Astriferious - Sorry about that! D= I'm usually pretty good about spelling. I'll copy your name directly when I send the cash, haha. Thank you!
@Astriferious - Sorry about that! D= I'm usually pretty good about spelling. I'll copy your name directly when I send the cash, haha. Thank you!
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
@grimmkitty no problem ! and its alright, i just use an alternate spelling of the word
@grimmkitty no problem ! and its alright, i just use an alternate spelling of the word
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious

What do you say to cloudy feathered wings, crimson silk sash and journeyman satchels + gems for the eroded crystalhide?
@Astriferious

What do you say to cloudy feathered wings, crimson silk sash and journeyman satchels + gems for the eroded crystalhide?
@Devilbaby the rest sounds fine but i've currently got the swipp for the cloudy feathered wings so right now its hitting the backburner on things i want
@Devilbaby the rest sounds fine but i've currently got the swipp for the cloudy feathered wings so right now its hitting the backburner on things i want
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious

Sounds good, what's the total? (sory dealing with screaming baby don't have time to maths :P)
@Astriferious

Sounds good, what's the total? (sory dealing with screaming baby don't have time to maths :P)
@Devilbaby minus the wings since im just waiting for the trade rn

Sash:38.5kt
(theres none on the ah for the satchels; safe bet is 125kt)

825kt=1586.5g
@Devilbaby minus the wings since im just waiting for the trade rn

Sash:38.5kt
(theres none on the ah for the satchels; safe bet is 125kt)

825kt=1586.5g
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
bump !
bump !
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious Would consider taking 150kt plus this boy for the companion comet? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9148154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91482/9148154_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a Level 25 and a first gen. His build is for the Mire and complete stones (I could take a pic of the stones if you'd like). He's a Plague dragon too.
@Astriferious

Would consider taking 150kt plus this boy for the companion comet?

9148154_350.png

He's a Level 25 and a first gen. His build is for the Mire and complete stones (I could take a pic of the stones if you'd like). He's a Plague dragon too.
IrFVJbu.pngqZwEAEI.png
@kjitkan13 I think i'll have to pass, ive already got one geneing project and i've got two mire levelers
@kjitkan13 I think i'll have to pass, ive already got one geneing project and i've got two mire levelers
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
bump !