Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Liquidating swipp + bears
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Astriferious *salutes*
@Astriferious *salutes*
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
@Rattyfleef *salutes back awkwardly*
@Rattyfleef *salutes back awkwardly*
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
[color=#5f1593]@Astriferious what would you value a lvl 25 xxy fully stoned derg at? i have my eye on that lightning armband... EDIT: the derg in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4791302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47914/4791302_350.png[/img] [/url] raythe, statted according to kiena's guide, 9 months old, silver/silver/obsidian
@Astriferious what would you value a lvl 25 xxy fully stoned derg at? i have my eye on that lightning armband...
EDIT: the derg in question:

4791302_350.png

raythe, statted according to kiena's guide, 9 months old, silver/silver/obsidian
@Wrenchwench what are his stones ? because as is he fetches a price of ~ 260kt (mostly because his genes do not do it for me)
@Wrenchwench what are his stones ? because as is he fetches a price of ~ 260kt (mostly because his genes do not do it for me)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
[color=#5f1593]@Astriferious [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZGSJfPT.png[/img]
@Astriferious
ZGSJfPT.png
@Astriferous
I'm so interested in the twice dyed cowl, I've got a post up with all the stuff I have to trade here
I've also got all these lvl 25s
Illo Ilo & Capiz , Audientia & Viridis
and this year old first gen unbred xyx level 25

If you're interested in a payment plan I can provide reference, weekly check ins, you name it ^u^
@Astriferous
I'm so interested in the twice dyed cowl, I've got a post up with all the stuff I have to trade here
I've also got all these lvl 25s
Illo Ilo & Capiz , Audientia & Viridis
and this year old first gen unbred xyx level 25

If you're interested in a payment plan I can provide reference, weekly check ins, you name it ^u^
they/them pronouns
@wrenchwench yea thats about the price for him, if he had rally/haste it'd be 300kt but as is you have enough to buy it with (though i'd like to pause the trade on that because someone's seeking to sell me a gen 1 lvl 25 with nice colors)
@wrenchwench yea thats about the price for him, if he had rally/haste it'd be 300kt but as is you have enough to buy it with (though i'd like to pause the trade on that because someone's seeking to sell me a gen 1 lvl 25 with nice colors)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious alright, just let me know!!
@Astriferious alright, just let me know!!
@wrenchwench of course ! I'll make sure to ping you
@wrenchwench of course ! I'll make sure to ping you
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@NivMizzet (you forgot the extra I before the ou and pinged someone else) and hmmm
whats the stones on Audentia and Virdis (I'd go for that gen 1 but her colors are a bit ech for me)

and those skins seem nice but i cant seem to load them properly so let me thing about it

and also what would be your daily budget, I'd always like to enquire so i know some sort of general starting point that is fair and doable with daily plans
@NivMizzet (you forgot the extra I before the ou and pinged someone else) and hmmm
whats the stones on Audentia and Virdis (I'd go for that gen 1 but her colors are a bit ech for me)

and those skins seem nice but i cant seem to load them properly so let me thing about it

and also what would be your daily budget, I'd always like to enquire so i know some sort of general starting point that is fair and doable with daily plans
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15