Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@pingu, thanks! I'll send the treasure now. :D
@pingu, thanks! I'll send the treasure now. :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@verscilith
@pingu

Yup send me a pm with the skin names and the treasure
@verscilith
@pingu

Yup send me a pm with the skin names and the treasure
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@pingu
hey there :3 i was wondering if i could get some of the festival skins/accents? if this is too much just let me know~
  1. Accent: Splash x1
  2. Accent: Curious Companions x2
  3. Accent: Shallow Shells x1
  4. Accent: Abandoned Depths x1
  5. Skin: Little Lion x1
  6. Skin: Kelp x1
  7. Skin: Song of Waves x1
  8. Skin: Trench Dwellerx1
  9. Skin: Leviathan Spirit x1
  10. Skin: Sea Creature x1

the total should beeee 327250 treasure :3
thanks!
*whisper* also i'll throw in a dragon doodle for you hehe, what dragon would you like drawn? 0:
@pingu
hey there :3 i was wondering if i could get some of the festival skins/accents? if this is too much just let me know~
  1. Accent: Splash x1
  2. Accent: Curious Companions x2
  3. Accent: Shallow Shells x1
  4. Accent: Abandoned Depths x1
  5. Skin: Little Lion x1
  6. Skin: Kelp x1
  7. Skin: Song of Waves x1
  8. Skin: Trench Dwellerx1
  9. Skin: Leviathan Spirit x1
  10. Skin: Sea Creature x1

the total should beeee 327250 treasure :3
thanks!
*whisper* also i'll throw in a dragon doodle for you hehe, what dragon would you like drawn? 0:
@Pingu if you have the time could I request the nocturne female accent Wave Swept?
@Pingu if you have the time could I request the nocturne female accent Wave Swept?
tumblr_inline_nqkpyaqdpL1qinm24_500.png
@sapphireinferno It is a bit of a snipe-fest out there, but I'll do my best. I am easily bribed by dragon doodles. I'd be happy with any, but I'd particularly love any of the ones on the first page of my lair who don't have art already. :3 (Any art is in their bios.)
@sapphireinferno It is a bit of a snipe-fest out there, but I'll do my best. I am easily bribed by dragon doodles. I'd be happy with any, but I'd particularly love any of the ones on the first page of my lair who don't have art already. :3 (Any art is in their bios.)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Dear lord I haven't even seen the companions accent which is what I'm still looking for @.@
@pingu

Dear lord I haven't even seen the companions accent which is what I'm still looking for @.@
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph Yeah it's crazy. I've seen it once, managed to just grab 1 before it disappeared. Do you have bandwidth to take on @trevenant (last page)?
@Meniph Yeah it's crazy. I've seen it once, managed to just grab 1 before it disappeared. Do you have bandwidth to take on @trevenant (last page)?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu no worries :3 i'll send my money over now and get started with that doodle hehe (it'll probably come to you after rollover as i'm finishing off training some dragons right now haha)
thanks again!
@pingu no worries :3 i'll send my money over now and get started with that doodle hehe (it'll probably come to you after rollover as i'm finishing off training some dragons right now haha)
thanks again!
@pingu

I can take them sinc the other person hasn't responded

@trevenant

Go ahead and send me the money
@pingu

I can take them sinc the other person hasn't responded

@trevenant

Go ahead and send me the money
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@pingu
May I order one each of Splash, Waveswept, Little Lion, Song of Waves, and Leviathan Spirit?
@pingu
May I order one each of Splash, Waveswept, Little Lion, Song of Waves, and Leviathan Spirit?
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54