Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@pingu
If you're still open, would you be willing to try and snipe me at least one of each; Splash, Curious Companions, Waveswept, Abandoned Depths, Song of Waves, and Sea Creature?

@pingu
If you're still open, would you be willing to try and snipe me at least one of each; Splash, Curious Companions, Waveswept, Abandoned Depths, Song of Waves, and Sea Creature?

@pingu

Have you managed to see any companions cause I have been trying for ages
@pingu

Have you managed to see any companions cause I have been trying for ages
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@itsasomething

If you send me treasure I can get you three of those right now ( wave swept, song and creature ) no guarantee if we will get to the rarer ones

Edit: sorry missed wave swept
@itsasomething

If you send me treasure I can get you three of those right now ( wave swept, song and creature ) no guarantee if we will get to the rarer ones

Edit: sorry missed wave swept
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@Amlin

Sure thing! :D

If it isn't too much of a bother, I was actually looking for at least four waveswepts,
do you think you can snipe more of those if it isn't too rare?
@Amlin

Sure thing! :D

If it isn't too much of a bother, I was actually looking for at least four waveswepts,
do you think you can snipe more of those if it isn't too rare?
@itsasomething

If I see them I can try but they are pretty rare too
@itsasomething

If I see them I can try but they are pretty rare too
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@pingu

Could I get:
1 Splash, 1 Curious Companions, 1 Waveswept, 1 Shallow Shells, 1 Little Lion, 1 Song of Waves, 1 Trench Dweller, 1 Leviathan Spirit, and 1 Sea Creature?
@pingu

Could I get:
1 Splash, 1 Curious Companions, 1 Waveswept, 1 Shallow Shells, 1 Little Lion, 1 Song of Waves, 1 Trench Dweller, 1 Leviathan Spirit, and 1 Sea Creature?
@fairypenguin All right, you'll be my last order of the night, then I'm closing the shop to new orders.
That'll be 267,750T up front, please. :)
@fairypenguin All right, you'll be my last order of the night, then I'm closing the shop to new orders.
That'll be 267,750T up front, please. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

I think the marketplace hates us
@pingu

I think the marketplace hates us
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@Amlin I was telling someone this earlier, but I think the admins purposely program it so it gets into a "super-evil-never-restock-anything" mode on the last night of a festival. >:O
@Amlin I was telling someone this earlier, but I think the admins purposely program it so it gets into a "super-evil-never-restock-anything" mode on the last night of a festival. >:O
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

They want to make us sufferrrr
@pingu

They want to make us sufferrrr
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54